Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians (64855 Views)

BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by HtwoOw: 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
Gan gannnnnnnnn
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by jericco1(m): 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
Yawa don gas o
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by HtwoOw: 12:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
Icecomrade:

But I heard some people are getting paid.

GreenMavro:
grin
They paid me in my dreams....but am yet to get the physical cash angry angry

Hahahahahahahahahahah

Happy withdrawing

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by naijanaso: 12:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
Compliant:
do you want to make front page on NL without stress ? then write on MMM OR SNAKE AND I CAN 101% ASSURE YOU ITS STRAIGHT TO FRONT PAGE

You can also make front page if the topic borders on:

#Actress XYZ in cleacvage barring outift/body revealing jumpsuit
#Actress/Actor/Musician XYZ in dazzling photo
#Celebrity XYZ stunning in new photos
#Nonsense XYZ in Nonsense 123.
#Before and after make up photos of Nonsense 123

Rubbish Frontpage headlines!

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Richie001(m): 12:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
Have been paid..u guys need to understand..mmm it self said payment we be batch by batch..payment of small amount first.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by pressplay411(m): 12:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
NNVanguard:
If we can be sincerely honest to ourselves, MMM is gone.

They tried to help Nigerians but they have exceeded their carrying capacity.

Only Mavrodians can revive MMM. If Guiders and memebers can continue to invest and are able to convince new members to invest (like a cow through a needle hole). Cos people will only get paid when others put in money no 2 ways about it.

I doubt your dear Mr Mavrodi is going to invest his own money to pay members.

So Crashed or Nor, it's strictly up to the tenacity of Members.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by superdude007(m): 12:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
HAH:
and who in his senses will PH more than 50k now, it clear gamble the the harm has been done by MMM itself by freezing activity in december, naturally ponzi scheme collapse when there is no Paul to rob and pay peter

FYI Pal..people are PH beyond 50k..up to 2M and they are "sane". I am telling you what I know..and they are ready to pay but not pair yet. All cash will be clear in to time. cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by abnsugbe: 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
Icecomrade:

But I heard some people are getting paid.

no mind them
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
eleojo23:
Fellow nairalanders, I wish to inform you unofficially before Lalasticlala makes a public announcement that the password for gaining access to Nairaland front page has been changed from 'SNAKE' to 'MMM' until further notice.

Hmmmmmm

Nigerians ehhhhhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by komzybrown(f): 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
you don't know what you are talking about, the alert my sister received yesterday was from where, from Nairaland Ani?

5 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by LorDBolton(m): 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
All these negative publicity tho, killing investor confidence

I'm not a participant abi mavo. But it's getting messed up how ya'll burying the scheme with negative publicity

Do u prefer people enter streets b4 u accept mmm is a better option

A word is enough for the wise yet ya'll have created how many threads on this issue so far?

Next!

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by DrKlever(m): 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
but i just got paid this afternoon. i think the media should leave mmm alone

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by teedawson: 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
I suggest a new entry for the Oxford English Dictionary

Mavrodian {Maev-roe-diaen} - A lobotomised type of Bonobo monkey* chractererised by extreme greed, irrationality and complete rejection of logic.
Habitat: Found all over the world but with the highest concentration in West Africa.
Character traits:- Immoral, unconscionable sociopath with a fondness for miraculous returns of 30% based on other people's money.
Prone to believe in miracles and unicorns. Unbelievable capacity for self-deception. Inability to accept the truth.
Distinguishing features:- The only known species in the whole of creation to proudly bear the name of its exploiter.
Rallying call in the wild: 'PH / GH!'. 'Together, we will keep showing our stupidity!', 'Na your money?'
Population: Depressingly Large. For males, the impending economic loss will {hopefully} reduce chances of gene propagation. Survival instinct may push the females to reproduce with non-mavrodians species resulting in a dilution of Mavrodian traits.
Redeeming features: Apart from the entertainment value and as warnings to young children, absolutely none.

*With deep and sincere apologies to actual Bonobo monkeys.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Kingsley1000(m): 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
mmm money must miss

chai my 20k don go
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
hmmmm

the one question that still baffles me is this

The first set of people to provide help on MMM, who did they pay to

Obviously, they paid to themselves my brother. angry angry
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Kingsley1000(m): 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
na peoples greediness make mmm crash
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by bamasite2: 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
Maybe it was February 14th they said not January 14th. Let us wait
Nigerians are too impatient grin grin grin grin grin

*MONDAY004 BRAIN TRAINING EXERCISE IS SO EXCITING!*

*YOU WILL LOVE IT. DO IT NOW.*

*first correct answer well explained as comment on the blog gets free recharge card of your choosing! What are you waiting for?*

MONDAY004 BRAIN TRAINING EXERCISE HERE
Share with all your contacts and they will thank you for it......
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by thunderbabs: 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
Lol, keep waiting... Site will soon go under maintenance

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Jerry24kay(m): 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
If someone opens his or her mouth and tell me MMM is dead. I'll personal send you to hospital.

I just got alert of 23k.
I GH 43K on Saturday. Was merged on Monday to Two participants.
I called she said she will pay that I should wait. Honestly with all the Cry's of antimmm on Nairaland I thought I won't get it.

some Seconds ago I got an Alert of 23k I checked my mobile app its there.
I checked my mail alert and saw it there too.

she is yet to upload her pop. she paid via cash.
When she does I'll upload the screenshot.

Modified:
She has uploaded the POP and I have confirmed her.
I promised to upload it when she does. This is it

still think MMM is dead. ya left balls op.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by hopefulLandlord: 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Obviously, they paid to themselves my brother. angry angry

lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Lasskeey: 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
Compliant:
do you want to make front page on NL without stress ? then write on MMM OR SNAKE AND I CAN 101% ASSURE YOU ITS STRAIGHT TO FRONT PAGE
grin grin cheesy

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by hopefulLandlord: 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
Jerry24kay:
If someone opens his or her mouth and tell me MMM is dead. I'll personal send you to hospital.

I just got alert of 23k.
I GH 43K on Saturday. Was merged on Monday to Two participants.
I called she said she will pay that I should wait. Honestly with all the Cry's of antimmm on Nairaland I thought I won't get it.

some Seconds ago I got an Alert of 23k I checked my mobile app its there.
I checked my mail alert and saw it there too.

she is yet to upload her pop. she paid via cash.

what do you plan to use your imaginary 43K for?

5 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Jerry24kay(m): 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

what do you plan to use your imaginary 43K for?

imaginary you call it

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
Most people are simply gullible, you don't understand a thing about MMM. I don get alert na Godwin, all thanks to MMM.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
KyleBrry:
This can't be, participants can't back out now. You must keep on helping yourselves, and you must not tire. All hail the MMM Community, a bunch of generous people helping people!

lolx... dnt mind them.. dem dey pretend.. majority of dem will run away once dey get paid.. and d fear of paying others too will baffle dem

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by xpool(m): 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
karacta1:
Nairaland is turning to a child's play by the day. So the easiest way to make FP now is to write just about anything on MMM and as long as it's anti-MMM, FP os quaranteeed.
Advertisers please take note, this is the strategy and your chance to take your products to FP
And what is wrong in promoting child's play, am a child so i love child's play and I love nairaland.
YOU MAVRODIANS OR MONKEYS ARE SICK AND FREAKY, INSTEAD OF HUNTING FOR THE HEADS OF YOUR GUIDERS AND THE NO 1 GUIDER, YOU ARE BUSY HUNTING SEUN AND NAIRALAND.
IF YOU DONT WANT MMM TO MAKE FRONT PAGE, THEN START PROVIDING HELP IN MMM.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by lele007: 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
hmmmm

the one question that still baffles me is this
The first set of people to provide help on MMM, who did they pay to
They paid to Lord Mavrodi
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Schro4real: 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
That you are yet to be matched to collect your little change doesn't mean there's no money , mmm doesn't operate any central account, people lending out to people. A PH of 2 million naira I m personally monitoring is yet to be matched, and the money is ready just waiting to pay any mavrodian. People should exercise the "chill. Lend me money and I lend in return, this circle can continue if WE stop all these negative propagandas

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Walecoker65(m): 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
Buh why are Nigerians full of lies and deceit

Well maybe because because our Information minister is Lie Mohammed grin

Below are get help funds received and a faithful PH request paid

MMM pays!

The new order of matching is stated in everybody's PO and that is if you go to school anyway grin

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by DandyWalker(m): 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
I think the owner of Nairaland has compromised. This is obviously a sponsored calumny and it is a big shame.
According to Worth Of Web, Nairaland makes more money than MMM Nigeria. I still don't understand why this obsession and desperate attempt to pull MMM down.

The only explanation I can come up with is that it's a sponsored campaign and if it's so, it's a big big shame.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria / Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 / CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.