Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

US Based Nigerian Man Murdered, The Moment His Wife Called Police To Arrest Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / US Based Nigerian Man Murdered, The Moment His Wife Called Police To Arrest Him (2276 Views)

Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging / Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) / 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Based Nigerian Man Murdered, The Moment His Wife Called Police To Arrest Him by Ebal: 12:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
VIDEO: US Based Nigerian Man Murdered, The Moment His Wife Called Police To Arrest him

Remember US Army Veteran Chuks Okebata who was shot dead in broad day light assassination in Nigeria at 5pm on the 12th of Jan 2017. His sister Ada Mbaeri shared videos that unveils how his late brother was tormented by his wife in US.

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2017/01/video-us-based-nigerian-man-murdered.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_Ebd6vdgyI[/url]

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Murdered, The Moment His Wife Called Police To Arrest Him by idupaul: 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
This America sha ?
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Murdered, The Moment His Wife Called Police To Arrest Him by WebSurfer(m): 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
angry
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Murdered, The Moment His Wife Called Police To Arrest Him by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
Uummm...

Who killed him then?
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Murdered, The Moment His Wife Called Police To Arrest Him by delishpot: 1:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
The moment I saw his photos, I knew deep down he was not living with his kids and he was unhappy. Listening to the little boy cry.....oh my God. Why was she that wicked?
Many partners do this shii and it is sad, moms keeping dads from their kids when they have problems with the men in obodo oyinbo and over here in naija, men snatch kids from their moms when they have some problem with their wives. Why do couples use kids a s pawns? So sad. I just hope he still had visitation rights with his kids. Now he is gone and they did not enjoy the company of their father before his death.
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Murdered, The Moment His Wife Called Police To Arrest Him by brandonobi(m): 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
wat da hell?
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Murdered, The Moment His Wife Called Police To Arrest Him by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
What was the fight about? undecided
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Murdered, The Moment His Wife Called Police To Arrest Him by ammyluv2002(f): 4:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
Kai! Hmmm..RIP
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Murdered, The Moment His Wife Called Police To Arrest Him by hammerF: 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
THIS ONE NA EVEN SMALL SEF... UNA NEVER SEE WAITING WOMEN DEY DO 4 ABROAD.

U THINK SAY NA NORMAL EYE SOME NAIJA GUYS IN THE STATES DEY TAKE CARRY GUN SHOOT THEIR WIFE?

THOUGH, I AM THE FIRST TO CONDEMN THAT AND SAY NO JUSTIFICATION, BUT WATCH SMALL THE BUILD UP TO THAT ACTION.

OK, DUE TO DISCIPLINE AND GOD FEARING, THIS GUY TOLERATED, HIS TOLERANCE WAS MISTAKEN FOR WEAKNESS, DEM GE ARRANGE AM WELL FOR NAIJA. NOW HE IS GONE FOREVER.

THE TRUTH IS, MARRIAGE IS NOT WAT IT USE TO BE, PEOPLE THAT CONDEMN BABY MAMA ARRANGEMENT SERIOUSLY NEED TO HAVE A RETHINK BECOS, PEOPLE HAVE BECOME ACCUSTOMED TO SLEEPING AROUND WITH MORE THAN ONE PARTNER.

THE HUNGER FOR NEW PRICK AND TOTO, SOMETIMES DRIVE DEM TO TREAT THEIR WIVES AND HUSBAND LIKE THIS.
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Murdered, The Moment His Wife Called Police To Arrest Him by Lucasbalo(m): 12:15am On Jan 18, 2017
idupaul:
This America sha ?
Wetin do America Paul ?.
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Murdered, The Moment His Wife Called Police To Arrest Him by idupaul: 12:19am On Jan 18, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Wetin do America Paul ?.

They way women handle men there is quite scary boss grin
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Murdered, The Moment His Wife Called Police To Arrest Him by Lucasbalo(m): 12:23am On Jan 18, 2017
idupaul:

They way women handle men there is quite scary boss grin
Not all women are like that. Some of our guys over here are not angelic in nature. Been in the marital game for a little over 20 years and I can say that though it's not a perfect union, but it is as good if not better now than when we got married.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Tunde Ednut Is Attacking Me Because I Refused To Date Him" - Bobrisky / Paul Okoye's Wife Steps Out In Sheer Top And Sexy Latex Bum Short (photo) / Kiki Osinbajo Is A Fashionista And These 12 Photos Are Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.