Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

UNILORIN Medical School Dropout Bags 1st Class In UNILAG - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILORIN Medical School Dropout Bags 1st Class In UNILAG (644 Views)

I Have Been Withdrawn From Medical School. I Can't Tell My Parents / CEO Naijaloaded Makinde Azeez's Brother Bags 1st Class From UNIILORIN / Nigerian Lady Bags 1st Class In BSc & Distinction In MSc Outside Nigeria(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNILORIN Medical School Dropout Bags 1st Class In UNILAG by meettosin87(m): 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
One of the best graduating students of the University of Lagos, Mansur Ismaila, shares his pains and gains of dropping out of medical school after 10 years at the University of Ilorin, two weeks to his final examination.

Kindly tell us about yourself

I am Mansur Akolade Ismaila. I just graduated with a Bachelors degree from the Department of Mass Communication, University of Lagos.

What is the Cumulative Grade Point you graduated with?

I graduated with a CGPA of 4.59.

How do you feel graduating as a first class student?

I feel happy and I feel relieved, too.

What are the factors responsible for your feat? http://jodspace.com/blog/2017/01/17/unilorin-medical-school-dropout-bags-1st-class-in-unilag/

(1) (Reply)

If You Miss JAMB Mock, Then You Won't Write The Main UTME / Pass Ur Jamb This Time / 2017 Utme: Ten States With The Highest Number Of Applications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.