Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

"If A Guy Is Trying To Holla At Me, I Am Not Aware", Adunni Ade's Trick - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "If A Guy Is Trying To Holla At Me, I Am Not Aware", Adunni Ade's Trick (1247 Views)

Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier / Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos / Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If A Guy Is Trying To Holla At Me, I Am Not Aware", Adunni Ade's Trick by ogedanny: 5:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
[img]https://1.bp..com/-v4pijWt2SFM/WH47EGCrwoI/AAAAAAAAJZo/PcZ3AB0bfsg76l9yujiia9gHvTqxhNQ0QCLcB/s640/Adunni%2BAde.png[/img]

You should not be surprised to see that someone like Adunni Ade will have lots of suitors grappling to attract her attention daily. Imagine how life might be so challenging for her, but you know what, the Nollywood has some trick to share here; how she has successfully avoided guys from her younger age to now.

Here is what she said:

"The thing is, even if these people are talking to me, I truly don't pay attention. If a guy is trying to holla at me, half of the time, I am not even aware because I am not paying attention because I learnt this from a very young age to tune certain things off. To get my attention is not that easy. I m not saying I am high and mighty but guy I wan work, na money me dey search for, let me work and make a name for myself, let me be the best mother I can be, forget all this rubbish. When you're tired of talking and you are trying to holla at a girl and she is not paying attention, eventually they will give up"

It's a working trick because what you pay attention, you mind grabs and doing the reverse is definitely the case.

Source: http://www.latestnaijagossip.com/2017/01/if-guy-is-trying-to-holla-at-me-i-am.html
Re: "If A Guy Is Trying To Holla At Me, I Am Not Aware", Adunni Ade's Trick by BerryAnny(m): 12:19am On Jan 18, 2017
So Make we run? mtcheew! FTC 4 d 1st tym sha!

1 Like

Re: "If A Guy Is Trying To Holla At Me, I Am Not Aware", Adunni Ade's Trick by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 18, 2017
Na working trick and u use am very well come born 2 on top.
Re: "If A Guy Is Trying To Holla At Me, I Am Not Aware", Adunni Ade's Trick by bosstony(m): 10:27am On Jan 18, 2017
We hear yhu

Re: "If A Guy Is Trying To Holla At Me, I Am Not Aware", Adunni Ade's Trick by Airforce1(m): 10:32am On Jan 18, 2017
Seems your beauty only attracts "Broke guys".

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Threatens To Release Kemi Olunloyo's Sex Tape, She Responds / PHOTOS: Bobrisky Brags About His Bae / Family Oil On Canvas Painting By Artist Ayeola Ayodeji Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.