Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread (383811 Views)

2017 KPMG Nigeria Recruitment For Graduates / 2017 Kpmg Undergraduate And Graduate Internship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
Igboeze90:
I wrote the test on 24th June
Got the congratulations message
Only 7 of us from the hundreds that were invited for the 9 a.m test scaled through.
Funny enough, I didn't even use any study pack to prepare, and the heavy downpour that woke me up on the 24th made me forget my calculator.
I used my head to work the maths while guessing others.
Logic and Verbal, no doubt, gave me the most marks.
The essay questions were: "1. Typically, a presidency is
judged by its first 100 days. If you were elected president, explain in clear terms, the policies you will enact in your 1st 100 days.
2. Using reasons and examples, explain what you think is the most important skill for a successful career."
Thanks to Jehovah, I did number 1.
Just got a congratulations mail, and a link for the Business Awareness Test.
Tiwa, please, kindly explain what I should expect on the BAT.
I have till 6 p.m. tomorrow...
Thanks

Cheers!
pls help witht he verbal and logical questions
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Igboeze90: 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
Thanks so much, Tiwa. Saw your mail. Much grateful.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Igboeze90: 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
reetah1994:
pls help witht he verbal and logical questions
Can't remember them. They are very long... Sentence completion and sentence correction for verbal...If you've written GRE before or even studied for it, there is no way you'll fail kpmg aptitude test.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by roldre: 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=Harmonyemerald post=57737004][/quote]

Pls kind kindly send me the study pack. my e-mail: nasirullaholuwasegun100 @gmail.com.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by roldre: 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
I resheduled the test that I was suppose to do on the 3rd of June but haven't gotten any invite since then. Please has anyone gotten any invite from them afterwards. Note: this directed to those dat rescheduled)

1 Like

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by ExcelIBK(f): 8:09am On Jun 29, 2017
citas:

I wrote d test, d questions weren't as hard as expected BT there was no time. we were given 60mins instead of d one hr 30mins dey said. I didn't make it sha.
I no even know their cut-off mark cuz immediately d time elapsed, d system came up wit a msg dat read 'sorry, u weren't successful'.
so my advice is dis... make sure u study d studybpack sent to u cuz I saw some past questions yesterday. u av to b fast o
Hello, please can you send me the study pack to eotemuyiwa@yahoo.com
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by ExcelIBK(f): 8:23am On Jun 29, 2017
Tiwa101:
Check ur mails.sent to all.

Hello Tisa ,please can I get the past questions...Thanks a lot
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by dykegabriel: 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
roldre:
I resheduled the test that I was suppose to do on the 3rd of June but haven't gotten any invite since then. Please has anyone gotten any invite from them afterwards. Note: this directed to those dat rescheduled)

I too. I tried going through the for website but no luck and sent them a mail yet no reply. how did u do yours?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Ikbobby(m): 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
Can someone Help me with a comprehensive study pack please.. My mail is dunklord23@gmail.com
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by WilsonMayowa(m): 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
Tiwa101:
Check ur mails.sent to all.

Bro please send to this email wilsonmayowaabayomi@gmail.com for future references thanks
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by dapyd1(m): 3:01am On Jun 30, 2017
Hi guys,

A whatsapp group has been created for those who have passed the KPMG Assessment Centre (AC) regardless of unit.

Please any enquiry about test, essay, documentation and AC can be answered by the previous pages of this thread, or better still the 2015 thread here. https://www.nairaland.com/2097634/kpmg-graduate-trainee-aptitude-test

You can also post further questions on the thread, it will be answered.

Thanks as we comply.

To join the group, please quote this message and drop your number.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by bharyur2103(m): 6:40am On Jun 30, 2017
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Engrhamza: 10:18am On Jul 04, 2017
3 FACTS ABOUT FINANCIAL FREEDOM
1) The guarantee way to financial freedom is not through savings but through investing in systems that pay you........

2) You don't attain financial freedom by living below your means but by increasing your means.

3) You make a living by what you do..but you attain financial freedom by building a system that will eventually work for you ..

DO YOU WANT TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS ?
DO YOU WANT TO BE FINANCIALLY FREE?
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO GRAB THIS OPPORTUNITY DURING THIS RECESSION PERIOD?
ARE YOU WILLING TO EARN MORE THAN YOUR REGULAR 9-5 PAY JOB ?

LISTEN TO THIS SHORT MONOLOGUE >>>>> www.10yearsleft.net
After you listen to that ,now make a decision if you want to own your life today !!

get to know more about our group on http://c21fg.com/

If you're forward thinking enough and you want to create your own future, kindly indicate your interest by filling out our eligibility form below:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSefobvfAA42y2UE8TxOOnCyg2bfP7LMHSmSXEFVafaqe0aPEg/viewform

1 Like

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by osomhi(f): 10:45am On Jul 07, 2017
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by osomhi(f): 10:45am On Jul 07, 2017
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by elmafelix: 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
dykegabriel:

I too. I tried going through the for website but no luck and sent them a mail yet no reply. how did u do yours?

They just replied me with a mail after series of calls to the HR, stating that I should indicate the time period I will be free
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by dykegabriel: 7:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
elmafelix:

They just replied me with a mail after series of calls to the HR, stating that I should indicate the time period I will be free

Got mine today too. When would you like to fix yours? Do u also have a study pack?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by moxiesera: 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
[sup][/sup]Pls can u assist me with the study pack Thanks
ExcelIBK:

Hello, please can you send me the study pack to eotemuyiwa@yahoo.com
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by moxiesera: 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
pls tiwa assist me with sorry for thr stress.
Tiwa101:

Its 1hour 30mins.. 1 hour for the CBT.. 30mins for essay.
Bigger and better things ahead of you. Be lifted.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by moxiesera: 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
pls dear can u assist mi wit d pack Thanks
Rebekkah:

Thanks! you're a darling boo wink
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by moxiesera: 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
Thanks
citas:

I wrote d test, d questions weren't as hard as expected BT there was no time. we were given 60mins instead of d one hr 30mins dey said. I didn't make it sha.
I no even know their cut-off mark cuz immediately d time elapsed, d system came up wit a msg dat read 'sorry, u weren't successful'.
so my advice is dis... make sure u study d studybpack sent to u cuz I saw some past questions yesterday. u av to b fast o
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by sashaphlex(f): 5:56am On Jul 10, 2017
Please add 08069509235
dapyd1:
Hi guys,

A whatsapp group has been created for those who have passed the KPMG Assessment Centre (AC) regardless of unit.

Please any enquiry about test, essay, documentation and AC can be answered by the previous pages of this thread, or better still the 2015 thread here. https://www.nairaland.com/2097634/kpmg-graduate-trainee-aptitude-test

You can also post further questions on the thread, it will be answered.

Thanks as we comply.

To join the group, please quote this message and drop your number.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by meracool(m): 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2017
Good Evening Friends

I will love to request for the KPMG Study Pack.

Here is my mail

Meracool2345@gmail.com

cc: Tiwa101
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by onwujiuba: 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
Please I need the study pack o onwujiubannekachikaodili@gmail.com
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by opelaws: 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
Please how long does the Kpmg interview process take, applied for the experienced professional, passed the assessment, was invited for an interview, also got a mail I passed and that I would be called on in due course for the next stage, the whole process has taken a month and 2 weeks now, still waiting for their mail for the next stage.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Rainss: 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
opelaws:
Please how long does the Kpmg interview process take, applied for the experienced professional, passed the assessment, was invited for an interview, also got a mail I passed and that I would be called on in due course for the next stage, the whole process has taken a month and 2 weeks now, still waiting for their mail for the next stage.

I really can't speak for their recruitment over experienced hire. However one thing is for sure..they will get back to you. Graduate trainee recruitment takes some months. For some its a year..but since you have done an interview with them,you should be contacted soonest for either a second interview or medicals. All the best.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by personal59: 7:16am On Jul 12, 2017
please I need the study pack mrpersonal59@yahoo.com thanks in anticipation
meracool:
Good Evening Friends

I will love to request for the KPMG Study Pack.

Here is my mail

Meracool2345@gmail.com

cc: Tiwa101
please I need the study pack mrpersonal59@yahoo.com thanks in anticipation

cc: anyone that have it should please help a brother
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Quadorup(m): 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
Rebekkah:

Thanks! you're a darling boo wink

Kindly send me the study pack
quadorup@yahoo.com
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by DrFreemason: 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tiwa101:
I've sent the study pack to the people that mentioned me. Pls try and read the logical reasoning part in the pqzone verbla pack i sent you guys.. it will help.

Please can you send the kpmg study pack to me? @yahoo.com
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by meracool(m): 11:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
personal59:
please I need the study pack mrpersonal59@yahoo.com thanks in anticipation please I need the study pack mrpersonal59@yahoo.com thanks in anticipation

cc: anyone that have it should please help a brother

I'm yet to get the material
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by onwujiuba: 7:49am On Jul 13, 2017
Please who has received feedback from kpmg after last week dt they asked us to state D date we want to write the test. Plus who has been able to print dt fot printout mine is vacant. Please help

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (155) (Reply)

Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.