Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

: Hizb Ut Tahrir (friend Or A Foe) : - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / : Hizb Ut Tahrir (friend Or A Foe) : (733 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

: Hizb Ut Tahrir (friend Or A Foe) : by gombos: 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2009
these days there are so many organisations that are claiming to fight for islam but are going about it in the wrong, through voilence, murder robbery etc etc. Im not sure if these groups like alqeada and osama bin laden really exist or they are made up by enemies of islam to find an excuse to justify what they are doing to the umm but in my opinion there is one group that i've recently become a fanatic fan, Hizb ut tarir, an world wide islamic organiation that is campaigning for a return to the islamic empire under one caliphate (leader), like the times of the rightly guided one, the salahadun and so forth.

read more about it, than lets hear your opinion
http://172.16.2.11:15871/cgi-bin/blockpage.cgi?ws-session=1778392574[quote][/quote][color=#990000][/color]
Re: : Hizb Ut Tahrir (friend Or A Foe) : by abulbanaat(m): 11:06pm On Mar 09, 2010
Hizbut-Tahrir (Party for Liberation) is one of the one thousand and one 'Jihadi' groups whose acts are based on sentiments than true Islamic spirit. Please if you can avoid being a fan of such groups please do. Learn your Deen in the proper manner this is better for you.

I can give you more if you want.

abulbanaat1427@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Even Insects Cannot Prevail Against The Holy Quran / Police And Muslims Clash In Paris Over Harassment Of Veiled Muslim Woman / Qur'an And Bible Which Of These Scriptures Honor Jesus ?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.