Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-harcourt - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-harcourt (597 Views)

Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? / Edo Man Finds Out His Family Didn’t Build Any House After 13 Years In Europe / Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-harcourt by Wapbullet: 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
An accusation of domestic violence has been labelled against Tonye Thom-Manuel, a staff of Total Nigeria in Port Harcourt, Rivers state. According to multiple reports online, he brutalized his wife Preye, a staff of Federal Airport Authority who works also in Port-Harcourt. The 10-year-old marriage is blessed with three kids…

http://www.wapbullet.com/see-what-a-man-allegedly-did-to-his-wife-of-10-years-in-port-harcourt/

Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-harcourt by INTROVERT(f): 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
Sorry dear.
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-harcourt by sinaj(f): 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
shocked

I wonder how the children will feel seeing their mum in diz kinda shape nd knowing who is responsible for it sad

1 Like

Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-harcourt by sisisioge: 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
Omg! Na real wa o! Sorry dear... Biko take him down with a heavy tug!
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-harcourt by femolacqua(m): 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
This ain't good. Sorry
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-harcourt by Blakjewelry(m): 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
I think some women should start learning kickboxing, judo, etc just in case
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-harcourt by babythug(f): 1:27am On Jan 18, 2017
I just don't know how a marriage degenerates to this level! Will they be able to reconcile and truly forgive plus forget?

How do they enjoy intimacy after this kind of crisis? What was the man thinking while beating her? "I will kill this woman today" or what exactly? Will the woman pack her bags and leave?

I pray I don't get caught up with such because marriage can sometimes be full of unpleasant surprises
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-harcourt by Nobody: 1:32am On Jan 18, 2017
babythug:
I just don't know how a marriage degenerates to this level! Will they be able to reconcile and truly forgive plus forget?

How do they enjoy intimacy after this kind of crisis? What was the man thinking while beating her? "I will kill this woman today" or what exactly? Will the woman pack her bags and leave?

I pray I don't get caught up with such because marriage can sometimes be full of unpleasant surprises
after this sort of fight,make up sex solves erritin. then they fight again next day.
Some women love to be beaten that's why they stay in the marriage. In fact ave met a lady before that told me rather than her guy keep malice with her,she prefers to be beaten so that she would learn her lesson. I weak.
Some guys too na big mumu sha why raise you hand on a woman and even spill blood. When you can just walk out and form James bond..Nawa

(1) (Reply)

If Your Family Member Is Battling Cancer You May Want To Read This / Anger Is A Spirit On Its Own / Reasons For Late Teething

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.