Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Assuming Your Childs Sees You In This Position What Will You Tell Him. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Assuming Your Childs Sees You In This Position What Will You Tell Him. (2267 Views)

Moment You Want To Propose To A Girl By Kneeling Down And Pete Edochie Sees You / This To Do When Caught In This Position / Who Deserves Your Seat If You Where In This Position. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assuming Your Childs Sees You In This Position What Will You Tell Him. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
assuming your childs sees you in this position what will you tell him or her?

Re: Assuming Your Childs Sees You In This Position What Will You Tell Him. by squarelead(m): 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
Its an exercise meant for dad and mum alone
Re: Assuming Your Childs Sees You In This Position What Will You Tell Him. by respect80(m): 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
squarelead:
Its an exercise meant for dad and mum alone

What if the child replies are you kidding me
Re: Assuming Your Childs Sees You In This Position What Will You Tell Him. by VictorRomanov: 11:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
respect80:

What if the child replies are you kidding me

I'll tell him he's already a kid, so i can't be kidding him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FUN TIME!!! Let’s Play This Hilarious Birthday Game [see Photo] / Photo: When You Can't Afford An Apple Wrist Watch / Let Practice Some Pranks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.