Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

I Can Give You My Euros For Your Naira - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Can Give You My Euros For Your Naira (914 Views)

Euros For Sale @505 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Give You My Euros For Your Naira by robiks: 11:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
I can change your naira to euros at a very competitive market rate. My offer is better than what you will get from WU, banks or the parallel market.Contact me on Whatsapp bobikunle@gmail.com

My promise is secure transfer, preserve value.
Re: I Can Give You My Euros For Your Naira by robiks: 11:04am On Jan 30, 2017
Do you have naira but you will like to purchase goods in Euros? Are you living abroad and you would like to send Euros to Nigeria?
I can help you change that Euro to Naira and Naira to Euros.
Our rates are competitive to what you will get from WU, banks or other online platforms.
Our promise is a secure transfer, preserve value. smiley
Contact us now.
Re: I Can Give You My Euros For Your Naira by areeo(m): 3:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
what's your Whatsapp number?
Re: I Can Give You My Euros For Your Naira by robiks: 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
areeo:
what's your Whatsapp number?
Hi areeo +4915213567009
Re: I Can Give You My Euros For Your Naira by robiks: 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
Do you have naira but you will like to purchase goods in Euros? Are you living abroad and you would like to send Euros to Nigeria?
I can help you change that Euro to Naira and Naira to Euros.
Our rates are competitive to what you will get from WU, banks or other online platforms.
Our promise is a secure transfer, preserve value. smiley
Contact me now.

(1) (Reply)

Yam Business Enquiries / 240wh Portable Mobile Power Station Clean-energy Generator / Selling Imported Gadgets Is One Lucrative Business Because The Demand Is Very Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.