Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Two Unilag Graduating Students Badge 5.00 For Session 2015/2016/Interview - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Two Unilag Graduating Students Badge 5.00 For Session 2015/2016/Interview (1268 Views)

Video: Two UNILAG Students Spotted Making Love In Public / FUTO Academic Calendar For Session [revised] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Unilag Graduating Students Badge 5.00 For Session 2015/2016/Interview by labodinho: 12:03am On Jan 18, 2017
Two University of Lagos (Unilag) Graduating Students badge 5.00 shocked shocked Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) in 2015/2016 academic session.This was revealed by the Vice-Chancellor (V-C) of the institution, Prof. Rahamon Bello during the matriculation ceremony of newly admitted students for the 2016/2017 academic session.

According to the VC, the two students Miss Taiwo Bankole and Miss Ajoke Omotuyi are from the Department of Cell Biology and Genetics, Faculty of Science and the Department of Systems Engineering, Faculty of Engineering.

He described the grade point (5.0) as a perfect score as said when the first record breaker,Ayodele Daniel Dada, emerge with CGPA of 5.00 from the department of psychology session 2014/2015

“Both students, females, had also posted a `perfect score’ of 5.00 CGPA, thus matching the record set by Dada in 2014/2015 academic session,’’ he said.

He added that such feats were achievable by a dint of hard work and not a myth.

http://unilaglabodinho.com/updates/two-unilag-graduating-students-badge-5-00-session-20152016/#more-3557

1 Like

Re: Two Unilag Graduating Students Badge 5.00 For Session 2015/2016/Interview by Rapmaestro(m): 12:55am On Jan 18, 2017
My Oga... Heard there is one more in bus ad o
Re: Two Unilag Graduating Students Badge 5.00 For Session 2015/2016/Interview by labodinho: 8:06am On Jan 18, 2017
Rapmaestro:
My Oga... Heard there is one more in bus ad o

rap.... convocating next week
Re: Two Unilag Graduating Students Badge 5.00 For Session 2015/2016/Interview by Rapmaestro(m): 1:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
labodinho:

rap.... convocating next week
Yeah... A guy, I was told had 5.0 cgpa.. Not sure sha, confirm
Re: Two Unilag Graduating Students Badge 5.00 For Session 2015/2016/Interview by labodinho: 8:39am On Jan 19, 2017
Rapmaestro:
Yeah... A guy, I was told had 5.0 cgpa.. Not sure sha, confirm

I don't think so.These are the two recognized ones. I met the cell biology girl last 2 days sef.
Re: Two Unilag Graduating Students Badge 5.00 For Session 2015/2016/Interview by Rapmaestro(m): 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
labodinho:

I don't think so.This are the two recognized ones. I met the cell biology girl last 2 days sef.
OK... I wish em both success
Re: Two Unilag Graduating Students Badge 5.00 For Session 2015/2016/Interview by labodinho: 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
MEET THE TWO FEMALE UNILAG GRADUATES WITH 5.0 CGPA
Two female student who graduated with grade points of 5.0, from the University Of Lagos, Miss Taiwo Bankole, 22 and Miss Oyindamola Omotuyi 21, has confirmed that truly, what a man can do, a woman can do even better.
Omotuyi who hails from Ondo state studied System Engineering while Bankole from Lagos state studied Cell Biology and Genetics.
It was learnt that both were members of Redeemed Campus Fellowship, (RCF)
In an interview with newsmen, the two girls revealed the secret behind their success.
According to Omotuyi, she got the inspiration to read from her father who she said reads all night.
She went ahead to disclose that she initially was not a brilliant student. But got the determination to work hard after so many failures.
On the social front, Omotuyi mentioned she never had a boyfriend as she understood that there is time for everything and spend most of her time with female friends and fellowship members and sometimes watch movies.
She said that she is currently waiting for her NYSC but if God permits, she will go for her master. She encourages students desiring her kind of achievement to go for it stating that any one can achieve it.
On her own part, Taiwo Bankole admitted that she didn't find it rosy as she failed UTME the first time and had to go for a diploma programme which later gained her admission into UNILAG.
According to her, she never knew that she could graduate with a first class but midway, she noticed that her GPA was sound enough and that was when she started aspiring to finish with a first class. And she took the step by reading for 6 hours everyday.
Just like Omutoyi, Bankole also said she never had a boyfriend but mingled with female pals and casual male friends and also watch movies at times.
According to her, she would like to go for Masters in Genetics.
Re: Two Unilag Graduating Students Badge 5.00 For Session 2015/2016/Interview by labodinho: 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
If you've not checked my blog for the latest development,plz do at www.unilaglabodinho.com
check on Instagram @Unilaglabodinho and @labodinho for pix taken at unilag FM 103.1after my interview section.
like page on facebook or search on facebook at Unilag labodinho.
More of Labodinho coming thru, Tanx guyz and always visit my blog.
Re: Two Unilag Graduating Students Badge 5.00 For Session 2015/2016/Interview by labodinho: 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2017

(1) (Reply)

20 Question You Should Expect From Jamb’s Novel “independence” / 1000 Reasons To Study In Azerbaijan / Oyo Schools Resumption: Laudable Or Laughable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.