Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,333 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

MMM Gives Conditions To Cash Out Mavros (GH) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MMM Gives Conditions To Cash Out Mavros (GH) (2135 Views)

Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM / BVN: Court Relaxes Conditions To Unfreeze Unlinked Accounts / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Gives Conditions To Cash Out Mavros (GH) by mtprofessor5(m): 1:26am On Jan 18, 2017
since mmm had to cancel most GH request and set a daily limit for GH i had stay till 12am so i can be among the first people to GH for the day

but to my surprise i found the picture below

Re: MMM Gives Conditions To Cash Out Mavros (GH) by devilmaycry: 1:31am On Jan 18, 2017
Smh ...this MMM shiiit neva do ?
Re: MMM Gives Conditions To Cash Out Mavros (GH) by KingyKing: 1:39am On Jan 18, 2017
mtprofessor5:
since mmm had to cancel most GH request and set a daily limit for GH i had stay till 12am so i can be among the first people to GH for the day

I just GH-d now tho.. and it didn't pop this up.. but I couldn't GH everything, it was popping up like 60% of my total confirmed mavro

P.S PH-Ing before GH-ing is the only model that can work this January.
This is a welcome development!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Gives Conditions To Cash Out Mavros (GH) by Dondave11: 1:41am On Jan 18, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

my money ooo cry cry cry
Re: MMM Gives Conditions To Cash Out Mavros (GH) by Bollove: 1:50am On Jan 18, 2017
whatever!!
Re: MMM Gives Conditions To Cash Out Mavros (GH) by dotmanxp(m): 2:08am On Jan 18, 2017
KingyKing:

I just GH-d now tho.. and it didn't pop this up.. but I couldn't GH everything, it was popping up like 60% of my total confirmed mavro

did u have an outstanding PH, how much is required
Re: MMM Gives Conditions To Cash Out Mavros (GH) by KingyKing: 2:13am On Jan 18, 2017
dotmanxp:

did u have an outstanding PH, how much is required

PH ke? Nope.
I didn't see the OP's info on my own sha, maybe the programmers are still working.

Sure we should get new News in our PO by morning... The "news" tab has disappeared from the PO sef.
Re: MMM Gives Conditions To Cash Out Mavros (GH) by dotmanxp(m): 2:19am On Jan 18, 2017
definitely ur GH will still disapear be that. i want to know how much to PH before i can GH, and i also learnt new PH cannot be canceled.

no be small one chance guys enter aswear!
Re: MMM Gives Conditions To Cash Out Mavros (GH) by mrphysics(m): 3:16am On Jan 18, 2017
This was what we were all waiting for this january. They should have done it early enough, by now, the system would have restarted. Well i saw the message on my account which is over 100k, but the one below 100k i didn't see it and yet was unable to GH. i am watching
Re: MMM Gives Conditions To Cash Out Mavros (GH) by hardywaltz(m): 6:28am On Jan 18, 2017
KingyKing:

Chia
Who do Nigerians this thing.
Re: MMM Gives Conditions To Cash Out Mavros (GH) by STPEACE10: 6:38am On Jan 18, 2017
chaii, God please let this mmm pay my bro that refused to heed to my advise before crashing,

His case is different, they kept saying no available mavro for withdrawal.

thunder fire anybody that lured him into this mess.
Re: MMM Gives Conditions To Cash Out Mavros (GH) by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 18, 2017
Y'all don't wanna realise MMM is dead and gone. They are trying all means to revive it and it won't work! How can you tell someone to put money before withdrawing his previous money. Words of a classic scam!

2 Likes

Re: MMM Gives Conditions To Cash Out Mavros (GH) by mtprofessor5(m): 7:21am On Jan 18, 2017
mrphysics:
This was what we were all waiting for this january. They should have done it early enough, by now, the system would have restarted. Well i saw the message on my account which is over 100k, but the one below 100k i didn't see it and yet was unable to GH. i am watching

But dnt u tink addin more money in2 d system wil increase d nxt batch of gh significantly

1 Like

Re: MMM Gives Conditions To Cash Out Mavros (GH) by mrphysics(m): 7:39am On Jan 18, 2017
mtprofessor5:

But dnt u tink addin more money in2 d system wil increase d nxt batch of gh significantly

Yes, but it will only happen if they are matched same time, also, doing this will give confidence to people that they system has fully restarted and you will see new persons joining. I have a lawyer who PHed 100k two days ago, his first time of joining MMM
Re: MMM Gives Conditions To Cash Out Mavros (GH) by BlackHummer(m): 8:07am On Jan 18, 2017
All you guys thinking MMM is 'coming back' or the 'programmers are working on the system' are deluded to say the least. MMM did not make a mistake by switching off 13 dec. It was a calculated plot to cash out and resume to close gradually to minimize casualties that might occur should they close abruptly. It was a game well played and you guys lost. Just move on
Re: MMM Gives Conditions To Cash Out Mavros (GH) by OAUTemitayo: 8:13am On Jan 18, 2017
mrphysics:

Yes, but it will only happen if they are matched same time, also, doing this will give confidence to people that they system has fully restarted and you will see new persons joining. I have a lawyer who PHed 100k two days ago, his first time of joining MMM
The lawyer must be a very fool.ish and a half-baked one.
No sound mind and brain will pH this particular time.
You people never learn

1 Like

Re: MMM Gives Conditions To Cash Out Mavros (GH) by Dicksonpal: 8:18am On Jan 18, 2017
mtprofessor5:

lol Awon scammer
Re: MMM Gives Conditions To Cash Out Mavros (GH) by mrphysics(m): 8:19am On Jan 18, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
The lawyer must be a very fool.ish and a half-baked one.
No sound mind and brain will pH this particular time.
You people never learn
Alright king Solomon.
I don't have time for you sir, i have got things doing.
Have a nice day with your wisdom
Re: MMM Gives Conditions To Cash Out Mavros (GH) by MrGreenMavro: 9:34am On Jan 18, 2017
angry

(1) (Reply)

Banks To Charge N50 Monthly From ATM Card Users From May 1 / Remitano.com Is Offline / How To Block A Missing Gtbank Mastercard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.