Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Very Bad! Pictures From Another Bank Robbery In Ekiti State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Very Bad! Pictures From Another Bank Robbery In Ekiti State (1270 Views)

Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police / CCTV Captures Daylight Car Robbery In Lagos / Police Arrest Dismissed Policeman Declared Wanted For Offa Bank Robbery (2) (3) (4)

Very Bad! Pictures From Another Bank Robbery In Ekiti State by Kellapaw: 3:37am On Jan 18, 2017
Robbery attack Firstbank dis evening is quite sadonic, we thank God no life was lost, dis situation made me remember a verse from d scripture dat says except God watches a city, d watchman stays awake in vain, no security, wot we av is a guise of uniform men parading themselves as officers, constituting nuisance to innocent young and gentleman on how to shave nd cut dier hairstyle
The bank was bombarded by unsuspected Armed robbers around 4pm on the 17th of January.
The Robery was said to be successful like Bill Gates and none of the robbers were hurt talkless of killed.
As no Armed security was seen around to curb the menace.
This is indeed a slap to Nigeria security

Re: Very Bad! Pictures From Another Bank Robbery In Ekiti State by Authoreety: 6:11am On Jan 18, 2017
Chai!

Evri nigerian knows dat our policemen are jst dust packers!
Re: Very Bad! Pictures From Another Bank Robbery In Ekiti State by Armstrong34(m): 6:37am On Jan 18, 2017
Re: Very Bad! Pictures From Another Bank Robbery In Ekiti State by kheengjay(m): 6:54am On Jan 18, 2017
lol this reminds me of a similar event at my school..... during a robbery incident this police man johnbosc0 (fakename) standing close to me near one mango tree literally threw away his uniform when he heard sporadic gunshots omo before I open my eyes close dis guy don disappear even ushain bolt still dy learn work for where this guy dy! mehn up till today the man no fit look me for eye lol #nigerian_police_disappearing_since_300bc.
Re: Very Bad! Pictures From Another Bank Robbery In Ekiti State by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 18, 2017
ggdz
Re: Very Bad! Pictures From Another Bank Robbery In Ekiti State by dotman4real007(m): 8:34am On Jan 18, 2017
what were you expecting? dont you know that 9ja police are criminals in uniform, and their brothers armed robbers are on duty, so you expect them to disrupt an operation they donated guns for? Abi where armed robbers dey get gun from!!!
Re: Very Bad! Pictures From Another Bank Robbery In Ekiti State by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
Which town dis happened? I expected fayose to drive and lead the army,Navy,police and the vigilante to give them hot chase until they are caught with his cameramen since he likes where action is always taking place in ekiti. Where was he not there when the robbery was going on?
Re: Very Bad! Pictures From Another Bank Robbery In Ekiti State by Coolgent(m): 12:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
Fayose boys on it again!

Lagos Police Officer Dies During S*x With Lover In His Office - PHOTOS / Female Kidnappers Strips Unclad After Being Nabbed At The University Ibadan. / Nairalanders Beware Of This SCAMMER!