Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Oshogbo Connect - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Oshogbo Connect (780 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshogbo Connect by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 18, 2017
Salam alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakahtuhu

If you reside in Oshogbo.. Let's connect .. 08168120026.
Re: Oshogbo Connect by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 18, 2017
In need of a sunnah loving sister
Re: Oshogbo Connect by coveredchic(f): 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
In Islamic jurisprudence, fardh comes before sunnah. So, what about a fardh loving sister?

1 Like

Re: Oshogbo Connect by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
coveredchic:
In Islamic jurisprudence, fardh comes before sunnah. So, what about a fardh loving sister?

whats the sunnah?
Re: Oshogbo Connect by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Salam alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakahtuhu

If you reside in Oshogbo.. Let's connect .. 08168120026.

are you putting down your number so a sister can call you? is that even right? talking to a non-mahram sister on phone for "connecting", and you are looking for "a sunnah loving sister"....

3 Likes

Re: Oshogbo Connect by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
^^

Thought I was the only one who observed that.
Re: Oshogbo Connect by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 21, 2017
AbdelKabir:

are you putting down your number so a sister can call you? is that even right? talking to a non-mahram sister on phone for "connecting", and you are looking for "a sunnah loving sister"....

Tell me the difference between what i posted and a sister or brother seeing vice versa he or she like and approaching him or her? Don't forget that before approaching someone that person is non mahrahm.

Am interested in knowing brothers around my neighborhood to have more sunnah loving people around and also interested in having a sister that understand her deen as wife.

If you could enlighten me more to see my wrongs.. Please do..

And thanks for your observation... Jazakumllah khyran
Re: Oshogbo Connect by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 21, 2017
coveredchic:

It's within sunnah that fard and mustahab and the likes are
Re: Oshogbo Connect by coveredchic(f): 11:25am On Jan 21, 2017
I'm specifically referring to Islamic laws and ethics. The first source is the Quran and the laws from the Quran are fardh i. e compulsory. The sunnah are liked acts. There is no sin if you omit them. And the other sources are qiyas and ijma. Just trying to make myself clear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshogbo Connect by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
coveredchic:

I'm specifically referring to Islamic laws and ethics. The first source is the Quran and the laws from the Quran are fardh i. e compulsory. The sunnah are liked acts. There is no sin if you omit them. And the other sources are qiyas and ijma. Just trying to make myself clear.

so in essence, in your understanding, ALL sunnah are not conpulsory, and if you don't do them, you are not sinning?
Re: Oshogbo Connect by coveredchic(f): 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
AbdelKabir:

so in essence, in your understanding, ALL sunnah are not conpulsory, and if you don't do them, you not are sinning?
Mr Know all. You don't have to sound sacastic. If you want to make a point,please make it.
Re: Oshogbo Connect by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
AhluSunnah:

Tell me the difference between what i posted and a sister or brother seeing vice versa he or she like and approaching him or her? Don't forget that before approaching someone that person is non mahrahm.

There is a difference, on phone, whatever happens between you and the sister is known to you and her(and of course Allâh), so sheitan will be your third companion.

and if you are to approach a Lady there are many conditions to be met, which one of them will be broken if it's on phone, and that is avoidance of khulwah(alone with her, no one knows what you discussing.
Re: Oshogbo Connect by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
coveredchic:

Mr Know all. You don't have to sound sacastic. If you want to make a point,please make it.

you have no manners! ma'asalâm!
Re: Oshogbo Connect by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
AbdelKabir:

There is a difference, on phone, whatever happens between you and the sister is known to you and her(and of course Allâh), so sheitan will be your third companion.

and if you are to approach a Lady there are many conditions to be met, which one of them will be broken if it's on phone, and that is avoidance of khulwah(alone with her, no one knows what you discussing.

My intentions are stated clear that I want to marry.
All we will talk about is marriage (who knows maybe it will work out)
Alone with non mahram is haram. Shaytan will influence the loneliness for nonsense stuffs.
Since call is coming forward.. Being alone with her is out of the question..

Thanks anyway bruv..

I have heard you and av listen to you.. Thanks bro
Re: Oshogbo Connect by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
coveredchic:

You are wrong sister. Quran and Sunnah is fard. Quran and Sunnah constitutes Islam. Some sunnah acts is fard.. Some are not.. Quran ayah and authentic hadith are to be used the same way..

Try visit Voiceofthesalaf dot com and download lectures
Re: Oshogbo Connect by coveredchic(f): 6:41am On Jan 22, 2017
AhluSunnah:

You are wrong sister. Quran and Sunnah is fard. Quran and Sunnah constitutes Islam. Some sunnah acts is fard.. Some are not.. Quran ayah and authentic hadith are to be used the same way..

Thanks for the link, I'll find out more.
Re: Oshogbo Connect by AbuuBilaal(m): 8:20am On Jan 29, 2017
AbdelKabir:

It's either our brother lacks knowledge of the Islamic regulations or he has a disease in his heart.

I hope its not the later.
Re: Oshogbo Connect by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 29, 2017
AbuuBilaal:

It's either our brother lacks knowledge of the Islamic regulations or he has a disease in his heart.

I hope its not the later.

salâm aleikom..

with my past experience with him, its most likely the former.

1 Like

Re: Oshogbo Connect by AbuuBilaal(m): 9:23am On Jan 29, 2017
AbdelKabir:

salâm aleikom..

with my past experience with him, its most likely the former.

Wa alykumussalam wa rahmatuLLaah

Okay, AlhamduliLlah
Re: Oshogbo Connect by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
coveredchic:

Thanks for the link, I'll find out more.

I'll advice you not to go to that link sister. He's a Jabata boy!

Kudos KB for 'yananalizing' it for us, jazakallahu khayra

1 Like

Re: Oshogbo Connect by AbuuBilaal(m): 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
AhluSunnah:

From an erudite point of view, both of you are right and both of you are wrong.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Football (soccer) Competitions / Pdp And The National Mosque / Dana Air Crash: Sheikh Zakzaky Condoles Victims' Family In Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.