Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Apparent Extinction Of Windows 7 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Apparent Extinction Of Windows 7 (925 Views)

Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami / Have You Heard Of Windows 7 Godmode? This Thing Works Like Magic / How Can I Change The Homescreen View Of Windows 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apparent Extinction Of Windows 7 by technestng(m): 7:43am On Jan 18, 2017
You Are ‘Facing Enormous Dangers.’ if you are Still Using Windows 7 Microsoft Says

Windows 7 has captured the mind of PC user ever since it was launched years ago. Even after the release of newer OS such as the Windows 8 and also the Windows 10 many PC users remained glued to Window 7. I wonder why!!

Now, there is a serious warning from Microsoft. According to them, Windows 7 has an outdated security that will no longer be able to keep up with today’s increased security requirements.

Windows 7 has the best of both worlds, one one side, it has the simplicity and the old school traditional windows OS appearance. And on the other side it has this perfect amount of cutting edge. Additionally it is probably one of the most secure and stable version of operating system from Microsoft.

Which is the reason why majority of PC users sticks with this OS despite Microsoft making the process of upgrading to Windows 10 absolutely free. #loyalUsers.

Now, Microsoft has issued a serious warning. According to them, Windows 7 has an outdated security that will no longer be able to keep up with today’s increased security requirements. Below is the official statement.

see the statement http://www.technestng.com/2017/01/17/facing-enormous-dangers-still-using-windows-7-microsoft-says/
Re: Apparent Extinction Of Windows 7 by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 18, 2017
I don't see windows 7 disappearing anytime soon if u ask me. Its got a very wide user base. Moreso the processes of switching btw operating system versions is a bit of headache for the non techies. Microsoft sure understand this.
Re: Apparent Extinction Of Windows 7 by persius555(m): 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
The best thing to come out of Microsoft.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Hp Photosmart -abuja SOLD / Windows 10 Shortcut Key Which Need To Know Everyone / Dell Ultrasharp UP3218K: First 8K Monitor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.