Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Quality Watches For Sale (wholesale No Splitting)- All Sold to a Nairalander!! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Quality Watches For Sale (wholesale No Splitting)- All Sold to a Nairalander!! (2890 Views)

Non Explosives Splitting Agents For Construction Companies Quarrys:n10,000/bag / Pampers And Huggies For Sale, Wholesale / Bags of rice for sale - Wholesale only @ N7500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quality Watches For Sale (wholesale No Splitting)- All Sold to a Nairalander!! by jidewura(m): 6:32pm On Nov 26, 2009
Hello Nairalanders,

This one is very hot off the press, only sensible and shrewed business people can get it!.
I have a consignment of 185 absolutely original and genuine wrist watches coming in from ARGOS Stores in London as surplus stock, to land 2nd week in December.
The retail value of the watches is over £18,000 (4.4M Naira). I am looking for a business person who can take the consignment for 2.2M Naira.

This is a wonderful opportunity to make that extra money during the Xmas and new year period. If you are looking to go into business or even as an experienced business person this is a chance you cannot afford to miss!.

I have attached the list of watches and a link to the Argos Catalogue so you can validate the actual prices of these watches. (Just click on the link, copy any of the numbers under the column "Argos Catalogue Number" and paste it into the " SearchSearch by word or catalogue number " and press GO.
www.argos.co.uk

Please email me if you are interested in the first instance. jidegold2004@yahoo.co.uk

Re: Quality Watches For Sale (wholesale No Splitting)- All Sold to a Nairalander!! by yommyuk: 6:24am On Nov 30, 2009
@jidewura

That market can be very slow. U got to have a lot of patience
to break even you need to average at least around 8k each

Best of luck wink
Re: Quality Watches For Sale (wholesale No Splitting)- All Sold to a Nairalander!! by Petrodirect: 12:01am On May 09, 2020
Great

(1) (Reply)

Contract For The Installation Of Solar Street Light From World Bank. / Google Rated Nigeria Best Artist / 3 USED 20ft Cold Room Container For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.