Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

In Search Of Greatness (Search For Ymodulus) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Search Of Greatness (Search For Ymodulus) (611 Views)

Please I Need To Talk To YMODULUS / Your Business , Brands And Products Is Endowed With A Seed Of Greatness. / Please Direct Me To Ymodulus Thread On Mini Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Search Of Greatness (Search For Ymodulus) by secure: 11:29am On Jan 18, 2017
One thing I believe in life is that
If you want to be successful as badly as you breath.... You will be successful

Am a young boy with a big dream in search of success...... During my little search..... I came across something unbelievable in this nairaland Forum........

Someone with a username of Ymodulus ..... Have tried evey means possible to contact this unique Icon but all my efforts to connect with him ave bin fruitless as...... He only contacts whom he deem fit to....

Thus I am requesting the help of fellow nairalanders to help me in getting a connection with him......

In case you don't know Ymodulus......

He is a Business Beast.........
Very calculative and smart
Very Young
Immensely rich for his age
Worth almost Half a Billion Naira(#500million)

I really need to have someone like him in my life.....

The quality of people in your life determine the way you will be successful in life......

Little intro about me

A Young boy..... 25yrs old
Graduated 2013.......
Working presently with a salary of #40k
Have #1m from my savings...... Don't even know what biz to invest into.......... But with the right mentor......... Something great will happen

Thanks.......

My email...........Ifezy635@gmail.com
Re: In Search Of Greatness (Search For Ymodulus) by secure: 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
Yes..... Updating the thread with my progress....

Ymodulus.....

Search for Ymodulus..

Itz a must..... I must get your attention

What can i do to get your attention

Thinking
Re: In Search Of Greatness (Search For Ymodulus) by y4code(m): 7:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
@ MOD it really true the business beast only message who he want to connect with

Have drop many message like this for him even on his own tread the guy only put me on zone two

i follow him and his post tried all i can yet its fruitfulness

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, I Want To Start Pure Water Production Business / How L Make 2million Doing 20 Weekend Jobs In 2016 / Help Nigeria Grow By Sharing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.