Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Lucrative Job Opporutnity - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lucrative Job Opporutnity (1245 Views)

Just Got This Lucrative Job Offer Update,you Might Be Interested / Lucrative Job Opportunity / Lucrative Job Opening For Graphic Artist At Advertising Agency (seriously) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lucrative Job Opporutnity by smithman: 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2009
DID YOU KNOW YOU CAB EARN MONEY BY REFERRING PEOPLE TO AN INVESTMENTS COMPANY, YOU WILL EARN AS MUCH AS N5,000 ON EACH PERSON YOU REFER

FOR EXAMPLE, IF YOU REFER 50 PEOPLE IN ONE MONTH WILL FETCH YOU A WHOOPING N250K FOR JUST REFERRING PEOPLE,

GRAB THIS OPPORTUNITY LIMITED VACANCIES AVAILABLE,

SEND APPLICATION TO carediamond@gmail.com

or call 07042398112.
Re: Lucrative Job Opporutnity by MrCrackles(m): 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2009
^ ^ ^ ^ No bloody referrals mate. . .No thanks! cool
Re: Lucrative Job Opporutnity by smithman: 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2009
@mrcrakshit

Wat do u mean?
Re: Lucrative Job Opporutnity by MrCrackles(m): 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2009
smithman:

@mrcrakshit

Wat do u mean?
Piss off. . .Stupid nonentity!
Re: Lucrative Job Opporutnity by smithman: 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2009
MrCrackles:

Piss off. . .Stupid nonentity!

Well i don't blame you cos its obvious from all your posts on nairaland that you have the straits of a pessimist and that of an slowpoke,
Re: Lucrative Job Opporutnity by MrCrackles(m): 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2009
smithman:

Well i don't blame you cos its obvious from all your posts on nairaland that you have the straits of a pessimist and that of an slowpoke,
Pssf oscillating retard. . . *spits*
Re: Lucrative Job Opporutnity by smithman: 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2009
MrCrackles:

Pssf oscillating retard. . . *spits*

am nt ready for a battle of words with an idiot lik you modafuka,
Re: Lucrative Job Opporutnity by privatei: 12:13pm On Feb 16, 2010
smithman is a big scam and lots of people have complained about him, house i will fill you in on all the details soon
Re: Lucrative Job Opporutnity by privatei: 10:48am On Feb 17, 2010
he has scammed alot of people and i'm going to make sure i dig in and expose him when the time is right

(1) (Reply)

Urgent! Ecobank Or Systemspecs Ltd? / Standard Chartered Graduate Trainee And Other Vacancies / Nnpc Document Upload Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.