Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,325 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Ayo Arowolo: How To Set Specific Money Goals - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ayo Arowolo: How To Set Specific Money Goals (919 Views)

Ayo Animashaun Vs Heritage Bank: Bank Seized Hip TV Ceo's Properties / Ayo Arowolo: Dream Your Million Naira Into Existence / Ayo Arowolo: How I Uncovered The Secret To Personal Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ayo Arowolo: How To Set Specific Money Goals by SeyiSpeaks: 11:49am On Jan 18, 2017
The responses to the introductory article in the series published last Monday were overwhelming. I appreciate those who responded to my note requesting for a copy of my welcome pack: How to Be Moneywise.

In case you have not got yours, just follow the instructions at the end of this article. Please note that you are not expected to send the information to my email; you are to text it in the format indicated to the number stated there and the document will be yours in a matter of minutes. ABSOLUTELY FREE! Let us now continue with the story of my encounter with my millionaire mentor. Back in Nigeria after my encounter with my friend in South Africa, I quickly devoured the four books, which I had left to gather dust in my study for more than four years. I also listened, many times, to all the four audio-cassettes that accompanied the books. It was as if my brain was set on fire. I became agitated when it dawned on me that I had been sitting on a treasure without realising it.

I had to put a call through to my friend in desperation. I swallowed all my pride. After all, when that prodigal son in the Bible repented and went back to his father, he was received with a royal treat. Surprisingly, too, my friend welcomed me with open arms and asked me to see him the following Saturday at his Ikoyi residence, in Lagos. THE JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES I was there punctually. After a light breakfast, he led me into his study where we started the personal tutorial sessions he had agreed to give me every month. From now on he was going to be my Financial Mentor. The sheer number of... Read More at www.topnaija.ng/ayo-arowolo-how-to-set-specific-money-goals/ © TopNaija | Nigeria's leading success and entertainment website | Follow @TopNaija

1 Like

Re: Ayo Arowolo: How To Set Specific Money Goals by successfulaboki(m): 3:55am On Jun 21, 2017
Hello, please do you have any idea on where I can get Ayo Arowolo's books?

SeyiSpeaks:
The responses to the introductory article in the series published last Monday were overwhelming. I appreciate those who responded to my note requesting for a copy of my welcome pack: How to Be Moneywise.

In case you have not got yours, just follow the instructions at the end of this article. Please note that you are not expected to send the information to my email; you are to text it in the format indicated to the number stated there and the document will be yours in a matter of minutes. ABSOLUTELY FREE! Let us now continue with the story of my encounter with my millionaire mentor. Back in Nigeria after my encounter with my friend in South Africa, I quickly devoured the four books, which I had left to gather dust in my study for more than four years. I also listened, many times, to all the four audio-cassettes that accompanied the books. It was as if my brain was set on fire. I became agitated when it dawned on me that I had been sitting on a treasure without realising it.

I had to put a call through to my friend in desperation. I swallowed all my pride. After all, when that prodigal son in the Bible repented and went back to his father, he was received with a royal treat. Surprisingly, too, my friend welcomed me with open arms and asked me to see him the following Saturday at his Ikoyi residence, in Lagos. THE JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES I was there punctually. After a light breakfast, he led me into his study where we started the personal tutorial sessions he had agreed to give me every month. From now on he was going to be my Financial Mentor. The sheer number of... Read More at www.topnaija.ng/ayo-arowolo-how-to-set-specific-money-goals/ © TopNaija | Nigeria's leading success and entertainment website | Follow @TopNaija

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Loan Crisis - CBN Stops Banks From Taking Over Telecom Company / How Alabukun Became Popular In Nigeria,with Over 100 Years Without Advertisement / Breaking:bedmate Furniture Building At Igbo Efon On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.