Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Who Also Got Dis Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Also Got Dis Interview (1934 Views)

Npower: I Got Dis On My Dashboard... / Pls Help Confirm Dis Interview Msg / Guys Is Dis Interview Invite Genuine Or Is GNLD @work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Also Got Dis Interview by Prinzcharmin: 11:57am On Jan 18, 2017
Dear Candidate, you are hereby invited for an interview for the position of Transaction Officer. Date: Thursday 19th Jan 2017, Time: 9am, Venue: 5 Ogbunike street off admiralty way, lekki phase one, Lagos. Kindly come with Tour CV and Passport photograph. 090-2318-2039.
Re: Who Also Got Dis Interview by softwerk(f): 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
2 invites in 2 days! Wow, these people must need me so badly!

2 Likes

Re: Who Also Got Dis Interview by oladefirst2(m): 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
The second invite is GNLD .PLZ IGNORE
Re: Who Also Got Dis Interview by plentycrown1: 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
Are you HND holder? Pls reply asap

1 Like

Re: Who Also Got Dis Interview by Prinzcharmin: 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
yes I am
Re: Who Also Got Dis Interview by Prinzcharmin: 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
yes I am
Re: Who Also Got Dis Interview by linobrown9(m): 2:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
Got dat message too.
Re: Who Also Got Dis Interview by wunmi590(m): 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
plentycrown1:
Are you HND holder? Pls reply asap

Yes
Re: Who Also Got Dis Interview by Prinzcharmin: 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
is it a bank job or an insurance company
Re: Who Also Got Dis Interview by Prinzcharmin: 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
plz want to find out is it a marketing job
Re: Who Also Got Dis Interview by compuseun: 3:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
Scam . 100%scam
They bear diff names
Re: Who Also Got Dis Interview by compuseun: 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
They have two other names apart from fortune limited .
Run run run
Re: Who Also Got Dis Interview by castel428: 3:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
I got a call this morning to report to this address tomorrow for a job a supposedly applied to cheesy
Block 12 plot 13b admiralty way, Lekki phase 1. Opposite Catholic Church.

I've gotten series of job scam texts but this one, a female called me and even complained that my CV doesn't have my DOB on it, but I tried getting the name of the company from her but she told me she will send me the address which she did but still doesn't have the name of the company.

Please guyz who knows the address above, I need to convince myself whether it is a scam or not
Re: Who Also Got Dis Interview by Deelaw(m): 3:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
castel428:
I got a call this morning to report to this address tomorrow for a job a supposedly applied to cheesy
Block 12 plot 13b admiralty way, Lekki phase 1. Opposite Catholic Church.

I've gotten series of job scam texts but this one, a female called me and even complained that my CV doesn't have my DOB on it, but I tried getting the name of the company from her but she told me she will send me the address which she did but still doesn't have the name of the company.

Please guyz who knows the address above, I need to convince myself whether it is a scam or not

Based on the address, seems its very close to my former office. Wuld av been easier if d company name was mentioned though.

U can give it a try, seems genuine if u ask me!

From inside lekki gate, take those white buses heading admiralty way, drop at catholic church (before UBA) then cross to the otherside and locate the address.
Re: Who Also Got Dis Interview by castel428: 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
Deelaw:

Based on the address, seems its very close to my former office. Wuld av been easier if d company name was mentioned though.

U can give it a try, seems genuine if u ask me!

From inside lekki gate, take those white buses heading admiralty way, drop at catholic church (before UBA) then cross to the otherside and locate the address.

Thanks for your reply! should give it a try then, you know all these scammers here and there one wouldn't know when a genuine offer pops in.
Re: Who Also Got Dis Interview by Deelaw(m): 5:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
castel428:

Thanks for your reply! should give it a try then, you know all these scammers here and there one wouldn't know when a genuine offer pops in.

Ur welcome!

You're right....I call dem scammers from d pit of hell. They only exist to add more pain and anguish to Nigeria, thus doing their master's bidding (satan).

Their only goal is to frustrate youths until they commit suicide.....Useless pple!
Re: Who Also Got Dis Interview by castel428: 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
Deelaw:

Ur welcome!

You're right....I call dem scammers from d pit of hell. They only exist to add more pain and anguish to Nigeria, thus doing their master's bidding (satan).

Their only goal is to frustrate youths until they commit suicide.....Useless pple!
God pass them. I will visit the place tomorrow let me know whats up. Thanks for the direction
Re: Who Also Got Dis Interview by castel428: 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
Deelaw:

Ur welcome!

Thanks for encouraging me to go. Turned out to be genuine after all.
Re: Who Also Got Dis Interview by Deelaw(m): 12:10am On Jan 20, 2017
castel428:

Thanks for encouraging me to go. Turned out to be genuine after all.

Ur welcome! .....Where u d only one invited?

1 Like

Re: Who Also Got Dis Interview by elvis2020(m): 1:38am On Jan 20, 2017
The first one is U-connect is real.
Re: Who Also Got Dis Interview by castel428: 8:07am On Jan 20, 2017
Deelaw:

Ur welcome! .....Where u d only one invited?
probably, I didnt even apply for the job, still dnt know how my cv got to them.

1 Like

Re: Who Also Got Dis Interview by Deelaw(m): 8:41am On Jan 21, 2017
castel428:

probably, I didnt even apply for the job, still dnt know how my cv got to them.

Ok....But was d position made known to you?
Wishing u luck though

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Friend Got A Job But Thinking Otherwise / Total E&P Aptitude Test / Interview Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.