Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:31 AM

Hello People! I Need Your Help To Broker This Joint Venture Deal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hello People! I Need Your Help To Broker This Joint Venture Deal (1013 Views)

Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Hello People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello People! I Need Your Help To Broker This Joint Venture Deal by skypoint(m): 6:14pm On Jan 13, 2007
I have a list of foreign companies that are interested in buying some agricultural products like cashew, ginger, cotton yarn etc. But the problem is that I don't have the cash to carry out the export because they want these products in very large quantities.

The deal is that I am thinking of joint venturing with some agro-product exporters here in Nigeria, whereby, I connect them with companies that are interested in the products they export outside our shores and they in turn will share a small percentage of the profit they make with me. It will be like a joint venture or I will act somehow like a broker between the two companies.

I really don't know the best way to approach these indigenous companies with this proposal. The foreign companies that I have in my list are all reputable and very much interested in these agricultural products.

Anyone with an idea should please post here. Share your ideas here people. The best way to approach this is all I am asking for.
You can contact me with this address nnadichigbo@yahoo.com
or call me on 08054990890.
Re: Hello People! I Need Your Help To Broker This Joint Venture Deal by 8oracle(m): 1:36am On Jan 14, 2007
First the fact is to know if you actually have a business,make sure you have one.if the internet contact simply dont bother yourself,or anyone else.

Requirements from the buyer re a Corporate LOI ie letter of intent issued under the penalty of pejury/LPO stating the items or products/qty/qlt ie quality and quantity signed by two executives of the buying company which shall include and sealed addressed to exporter.

Port of destination

Being an agricultural product Shipment is based on FOB (Strictly) incoterm2000 with its latest amendment.(NO CIF QED.)

Payment shall be either a confirmable Standby letter of credit,(slc) or 90days lifeshell letter of credit (lc) issued from a prime european bank, preferably JP MORGAN, HSBC made in favor of the exporter.

Charges on loading port shall be borne by the exporter at port of discharge by buyer.

if you re in lagos by dv i will be in for some business and may want to see you, for a confirmation of evidence you have,if am satisfied we can then make the first move.

lets i forget we can accept Irrevocable Confirmable Letter of credit on FOB shipment. But on CIF (SLC) nothin less, and a fully authorization from the buyer to soft probe his account by our corresponding bank in UK.

My nbrs re 0806678282,08050548092,08027027552 all dlines gve me a call if you read this thread.Dont wait for me to call you.
The exporter can supply to buyer a trail qty of at least 10 to 20 40ft containers.
Re: Hello People! I Need Your Help To Broker This Joint Venture Deal by skypoint(m): 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2007
Thanks alot 8oracle for taking your time to explain all these to me. I will get in touch with the companies to obtain the requirements you mentioned.

I will get back to you on phone when I am through. Thanks once again for your contribution.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Promotional Gifts Search: / Xmas/new Year Offer - 2 weeks ICT training + New HP laptop for 90K / Campaign To Incite Seun To Sell Ad Space To Private Businesses On NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.