Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,329 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named Dog Buhari Appears In Court (Pics) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named Dog Buhari Appears In Court (Pics) (27042 Views)

Two-Headed Snake Named Tom And Jerry At Reptile Expo in Villeneuve, Switzerland / Jubilation As Court Frees Man Who Named Dog Buhari / Court Frees Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog After Buhari, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named Dog Buhari Appears In Court (Pics) by OMOTOWO(m): 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named Dog Buhari Appears In Court (Pics) by Ayelasblog: 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
is this really a case ha naija
Re: Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named Dog Buhari Appears In Court (Pics) by hogboyeh(m): 12:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
names of dog's!!
Re: Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named Dog Buhari Appears In Court (Pics) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
all these useless magistrates and judges, whats stopping them from dismissing the case. they are always the chiefs at adjourning cases fvcking pvssies.
Re: Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named Dog Buhari Appears In Court (Pics) by orjikuramo(m): 12:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
Whatsup with his lawyers being on suits, Is it cos we read about the origin of wig n black cloak today.

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named Dog Buhari Appears In Court (Pics) by emi14: 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
Is an insult dogs to name any of them buhaari.
Re: Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named Dog Buhari Appears In Court (Pics) by idupaul: 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
This is becoming a national embarrassment, this govt will pay herdsmen that kill thousands but won't drop silly charges against a man who named his dog Buhari

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named Dog Buhari Appears In Court (Pics) by idupaul: 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
wunmi590:
Nigeria is indeed a zoo under this present regime.

I can name my pet anything I want, as long as it suit me to call.

If this man were to be a rich man now, I know his case would have been different.

Oshi rada rada

If he was just a Muslim his case would be differnt ..I swear this man has been wronged
Re: Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named Dog Buhari Appears In Court (Pics) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
they worried about a dog named buhari when the army just bomed her citizens undecided
How bought they go to court to give payouts to the families of the lost
Re: Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named Dog Buhari Appears In Court (Pics) by mmsen: 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
Rather than prosecute the many useless people who insist on marrying and raping children we have a man in court who named his dog Buhari.

I name my excrement Buhari make am arrest me and see what happens.
Re: Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named Dog Buhari Appears In Court (Pics) by Burgerlomo: 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
madridguy:
Discharge this man and let him go and sin no more.

RIP to the victims of IDP misfire.

Seconded
Re: Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named Dog Buhari Appears In Court (Pics) by wunmi590(m): 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
idupaul:

If he was just a Muslim his case would be differnt ..I swear this man has been wronged

You are so right on point my brother, lets leave sentiment apart, he has really been wronged.

To tell you that he has been wronged and offended, look at the people who are defending him, out of three, two were Yoruba lawyers, it shows that they leave sentiment apart.

God would just help us in this country

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named Dog Buhari Appears In Court (Pics) by Bashyours546: 12:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
wunmi590:
Nigeria is indeed a zoo under this present regime.

I can name my pet anything I want, as long as it suit me to call.

If this man were to be a rich man now, I know his case would have been different.

Oshi rada rada

ARE YOU OKAY
IS IT PMB THAT SUE HIS ASS
IF YOUR NEIGHBOR NAMED HIS MONKEY YOUR FATHERS NAME JUST TO PROOF HOW STUPID HE IS
I THINK YOU WILL HAPPILY CELEBRATE HIS BIRTHDAY AS WELL
THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE grin
Re: Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named Dog Buhari Appears In Court (Pics) by wunmi590(m): 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
Bashyours546:

ARE YOU OKAY
IF YOUR NEIGHBOR NAMED HIS MONKEY YOUR FATHERS NAME JUST TO PROOF HOW STUPID HE IS

Lobatan, this are the kind of people we are talking about.

What's my business if he name his dog my fathers name? Is it only my father that bears that name?

Anybody can give his or her pet any name that suit them.

3 Likes

Re: Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named Dog Buhari Appears In Court (Pics) by ArabMopol(m): 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
I would have sue that guy for naming his cute dog after dullard Bull-hari .... buhari is worst than a dog

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named Dog Buhari Appears In Court (Pics) by Olowo1940: 1:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
What if everyone decides to name is pet Buhari and Saraki and Obasanjo, what are they going to do? Are they going to provide law to regulate human pet ? God deliver us from dis country, the current killings in Nigeria is more than Nigerians, life is meaningless and useless in Nigeria. God life the poor nigerians up, to fall the big men.
Re: Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named Dog Buhari Appears In Court (Pics) by emenem: 1:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
Buhari suppose come court too.
abeg wey buhari

2 Likes

Re: Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named Dog Buhari Appears In Court (Pics) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
They smell IPOB. cheesy
Re: Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named Dog Buhari Appears In Court (Pics) by ogbonti: 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
is the name of the dog Muhammadu Buhari? NO.. Is Muhammadu Buhari the patent owner of the "Buhari" name? NO........ Is this an infringement on his fundamental human right? YES.... if this man has a good lawyer, he will make money from this foolish litigation by overzealous security operatives
Re: Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named Dog Buhari Appears In Court (Pics) by sammuell(m): 1:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
What a shamesad
Re: Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named Dog Buhari Appears In Court (Pics) by Amajerry83(m): 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
ephi123:
Ridiculous. Why exactly should this man be in court? What is his offence and where in the law is it stated?

Smh.

Wait let me go and ask Buhari.
Re: Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named Dog Buhari Appears In Court (Pics) by ayobamiakinrind(m): 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
Bashyours546:

ARE YOU OKAY

You're the sick one, read the post again and see who the prosecutor is.
Re: Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named Dog Buhari Appears In Court (Pics) by marimoney: 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
Are they still on this case,na wah ooo
Re: Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named Dog Buhari Appears In Court (Pics) by oluangelkay(f): 2:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
nigeria is a joke of a country
Re: Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named Dog Buhari Appears In Court (Pics) by adamsmohammed: 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
I am referring to you way you said. Walahi, Hausa people need confirm flogging.... Sumborri, help with dat flogging pics if same one name your Father with Dog haw will you feel?
Re: Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named Dog Buhari Appears In Court (Pics) by brojoshua: 2:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
Honestly he has not committed any crime. But because Nigeria is still wickedly corrupt and don't have better things to do with their lives, time,wisdom, etc the country is troubling and harassing that man.
Ours is a hopeless, evil and sinful generation which is wickedly corrupt and unjust who left all who looted all our wealth untouched, unprosecuted, unconvicted and unpunished, but are pursuing a hopeless case. It is a wicked thing. There is no just and righteous justice and judgment in Nigeria but perverse justice because Nigeria is grossly corrupt. There partiality in justice. Nigeria is not able to prosecute and convict any of those criminal leaders and looters because Nigeria is deeply corrupt but is pursuing a shadow. Big elephants are able to pass through the net of justice is Nigeria but is only crickets, grasshoppers, centipedes and such things that is being caught. What a wasted nation and continent Nigeria and almost all Africa are
Re: Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named Dog Buhari Appears In Court (Pics) by ripbubu: 2:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
The name of my dog is buhari.. Call police

Re: Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named Dog Buhari Appears In Court (Pics) by ripbubu: 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
Police.. My goat name is buhari.. Our president

Re: Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named Dog Buhari Appears In Court (Pics) by Clemsworld(m): 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
His dog's name was bu-ha-ri' (igbo =carry and eat) not buharï.
Re: Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named Dog Buhari Appears In Court (Pics) by Clemsworld(m): 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
There is a mad man in my area people call Buhari, I want to report to police but I don't know is relatives, and those that named him.
Re: Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named Dog Buhari Appears In Court (Pics) by naijalander: 2:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
ebosie11:
DOG NAMED 'BUHARI': TRIAL OF JOACHIM IROKO ADJOURNED TO MARCH 20

Proceedings in the case of COP v. Iroko at the Magistrate's Court of Ogun State holden at Ota could not proceed on Thursday 18th January 2017 owing to the unavailability of presiding Magistrate, P. J. Ojikutu who was said to be attending a screening exercise.

The accused person, Joachim Iroko, 41, came to limelight in August 2016 after he was arrested and detained by the Nigeria Police Force for allegedly naming his pet dog 'Buhari'. The arrest of the 41 years old trader provoked outrage across the country. He was subsequently arraigned in court for conduct likely to cause a breach of public peace.

In court on Thursday to represent Mr. Iroko were three Lagos-based legal practitioners: Messrs. Adeola Samuel Opeyemi, Esq from LEAD SOLICITORS; Tosin Adesioye, Esq. from the Law Firm of ADEGBORUWA & COMPANY and human rights lawyer Inibehe Effiong from INIBEHE EFFIONG CHAMBERS.

In court for the prosecution was DSP. B.G. Emenike, Esq.

The case has been adjourned to the 20th March 2017 for hearing of the Motion on Notice challenging the jurisdiction of the court and the competence of the charge.

Credit: Inibehe Effiong

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/man-who-named-dog-buhari-appears-in.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment / Doberman Adopts Three Orphaned KITTENS After Losing Her Own Puppies(Pics, Video) / Is Dog Breeding Business Lucrative In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.