Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) (52756 Views)

Delta Pastor Heals Lady Whose Period Stopped At Age Of 18, Sister Runs Mad / Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) / "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
HelenBee:
Vagina pimples keh
Abeg wetin e mean?
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by segebase(m): 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
haa

Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by meme98: 10:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
Vagina pimples.......? . . . . . . . ........AM not UNDASTANDING..........
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by meme98: 10:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
Vagina pimples.......? . . . . . . . ........AM not UNDASTANDING..........
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by curvilicious: 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
Na d woman i blame wey give am her thing take dey play
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by arewami17(f): 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hmm can't stop laughing...wonders shall never end. End tyme miracle thing mitchew shioorrr

lilyheaven:
i wonder
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by Barigaboy(m): 10:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nonsense, it doesn't make sense at all. Some pastors now deals with Vagina, breast and buttock ministry now.
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by TinaAnita(f): 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
kwe kwe kwe

Phagina pimpu hehehe

Aja 1 gbera

Sings: Olosho olosho olosho
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by kenoz(m): 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by Paschal55(m): 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
This one weak me o, just Kuku kee me.

2 Likes

Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by Thashen(m): 11:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
I am ashamed to be South African.
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by noziz(m): 11:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
Vagina pimples? na wa o ! which kind diseases be dat again shocked
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by legibow: 11:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ah ba ose pastor.... Vagina pimples
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by chiraqDemon(m): 12:25am On Jan 19, 2017
Not only vagina pimples
The husband nor get penis acne?
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by Topgainer: 12:48am On Jan 19, 2017
Prophesy! Maen of gad, I receive Papa. I don't blame South Africans, I blame Nigerian False Prophets who took the polluted gospel and stage shows to them. Few years ago they trooped to Nigeria to watch the stage shows, they packed stadia to watch Nigerian superstars perform in Soweto, Pretoria and Johannesburg but now they have Prophets and maen of gad amongst them who are shamelessly out performing their Nigerian masters.
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by ikemesit4477: 1:08am On Jan 19, 2017
Kolababe:
Just when we thought we have seen it all...from South African pastors forcing members to eat snakes, spraying insecticide, drink Dettol all in the name of healing, another Man of God has added a new twist.

A video uploaded on the Facebook page of Pastor Zendile Andries November of Victorious Faith Ministries, South Africa, shows the pastor asking one of his female congregants whether she has “pimples” on her vagina.
When she said ‘yes’‚ a man removes November’s shoe and the pastor is seen handing it to the woman to place between her thighs. She then suddenly falls to the floor with the shoe between her thighs.

Another female member is then shown saying that she went to the bathroom with the woman and that she is now healed and will finally be able to sleep with her husband.
The woman is crying and there are cheers all round as the pastor tells her to rush home - meaning home to her husband as she is healed.

Watch the video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGcWmgdSQJM

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/video-south-african-pastor-heals-womans.html
oh my goodness! Which one is vagina pimples?
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by jonbellion(m): 1:39am On Jan 19, 2017
Smh
The African continent just tire person
The saddest thing is that people in the program would actually believe this
Where you see stupidity in large doses religion must be nearby

1 Like

Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by fakati(m): 2:42am On Jan 19, 2017
Why are christians so gullible especially South Africans ?
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by Nobody: 3:47am On Jan 19, 2017
I'm guessing pimples on her vagina means genital warts? Anyway sha I just feel bad for the church members that believed this nonsense
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by Nobody: 4:16am On Jan 19, 2017
False preachers are like black sheep in a family, they will always exist but the ridiculous thing about this is that satan through athiests and the likes will always want to use things like this to tarnish the image of Jesus Christ and the true Christian church to win souls for himself
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by LeSudAfricaine: 4:32am On Jan 19, 2017
KekeNash:
When you have that girl next door who always badmouth you, just know you are better than her, don't retaliate, watch her suffer and work even harder, she might be busy thinking how she can trash you, thats how she will never catch you. THE STORY OF SA AND NIGERIA, Nigeria is the girl next door.
I concur
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by otokx(m): 5:53am On Jan 19, 2017
if he says black man; they will say he has come again.
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by autchman144(m): 6:21am On Jan 19, 2017
orisirisi
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by ossai2(m): 6:28am On Jan 19, 2017
Never hear dis one wetin be vagina pinples?
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 19, 2017
KekeNash:
When you have that girl next door who always badmouth you, just know you are better than her, don't retaliate, watch her suffer and work even harder, she might be busy thinking how she can trash you, thats how she will never catch you. THE STORY OF SA AND NIGERIA, Nigeria is the girl next door.
very well put,now give yourself 10/10

1 Like

Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by ceaser: 8:07am On Jan 19, 2017
This is one serious theatrics grin. And why does the pastor's voice sound like that of Usofia?
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 19, 2017
Topgainer:
Prophesy! Maen of gad, I receive Papa. I don't blame South Africans, I blame Nigerian False Prophets who took the polluted gospel and stage shows to them. Few years ago they trooped to Nigeria to watch the stage shows, they packed stadia to watch Nigerian superstars perform in Soweto, Pretoria and Johannesburg but now they have Prophets and maen of gad amongst them who are shamelessly out performing their Nigerian masters.
does garri have alcohol??....or are you still high off the old generator fumes?

Now tell me ....what nigerian "superstars" packed Soweto shows? Or do you wish your screamers were that prominent in SA?....well guess what......not even a single radio station plays that crap here

I hope your feelings are not hurting

1 Like

Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by akigbemaru: 8:15am On Jan 19, 2017
Virgins pimples
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by addizzle(f): 8:29am On Jan 19, 2017
Dimejidude:
Bunch of Comedians
That shoe get healing powers abi?
Africa!!! I hail thee
wat r u trying to say don't u know God works in differs ways?? ?
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by Dimejidude(m): 8:58am On Jan 19, 2017
addizzle:
wat r u trying to say don't u know God works in differs ways?? ?
Yes he works in different ways; not forgetting the pastor that asked his members to drink Engine Oil. The Lord is good! grin grin

1 Like

Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by Tisham20(m): 9:49am On Jan 19, 2017
wehdon sir
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by Crownadex(m): 9:49am On Jan 19, 2017
how pastor go take knw if the pimples z not exist anymore & besides hw can we sure dat the women get virginal pimples self .... I'm still thinking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe / Adeboye & Wife Surprise Local RCCG Parish With A Visit (Photos) / 2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.