Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,481 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Special Report… The Slumbering Economic Giant Called Ariaria Market (2) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Special Report… The Slumbering Economic Giant Called Ariaria Market (2) (330 Views)

Ariaria Market Traders Protest Construction Of Illegal Structures (photos) / Ariaria Market Gets Power Generation, Distribution Licences / Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Special Report… The Slumbering Economic Giant Called Ariaria Market (2) by RipplesNigeria: 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
Concluding part….
Anih who has been into the business of shoemaking for more than 18-years says the year 2016 was different, and that despite the fact that materials are a bit costly, the demand for goods have been encouraging.
Interestingly, the shoemaker says he is not aware that the FG ordered 50,000 pairs of boots for the Nigerian army. “I am not aware that such amount of boots were ordered by the FG. Even if those boots were ordered for, I am not sure they were not made in Ariaria market.
When probed further about where he thinks the boots ordered for by the FG could be manufactured. Anih said; “I don’t know; maybe the person contracted imported the boots from outside Nigeria but I am not sure they were made-in-Aba”.

Full Details: https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/special-report-slumbering-economic-giant-called-ariaria-market-2/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed / Overpowering Recession, HMWG Feeding The Nation! / Shop Exposed Ceiling Tee Grid At Sinoceiling.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.