Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Best Android App For Audio And Mp3 Musics - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Best Android App For Audio And Mp3 Musics (716 Views)

Download Thinking Out Loud Piano Sheet Music And MP3 For Free / Download Full Album: Tekno - Old Romance (zip/mp3/musics) / Davido – If Lyrics And Mp3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Android App For Audio And Mp3 Musics by Eberex(m): 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
Can anyone recommend a music APP on Android STORE where one can download any music?
Re: Best Android App For Audio And Mp3 Musics by greatnaija01: 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
But bros... once u go to appstore their ratings are there na. WHY DO YOU NEED TO COME HERE TO HEAR ANOTHER THING. ANY APP THAT HAS OVER 100 THOUSAND DOWNLOADS AND IS RATER 4.6+ is what u should go for. no one has time to start telling you which app; YOU DIDNT LIST WHAT YOU FEATURES YOU WANT.... but you created a thread for such minor irrelevant issue.

Shebi if you download and it doesn't suit you simply uninstall ... that is if you didnt take time to read the features. IN THIS HOT AFTERNOON everyone is busy pls. THE TIME IT TOOK TO OPEN THIS THREAD WOULD HAVE DOWNLOADED 6 APPS.

Eberex:
Can anyone recommend a music APP on Android STORE where one can download any music?
Re: Best Android App For Audio And Mp3 Musics by Eberex(m): 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
greatnaija01:
But bros... once u go to appstore their ratings are there na. WHY DO YOU NEED TO COME HERE TO HEAR ANOTHER THING. ANY APP THAT HAS OVER 100 THOUSAND DOWNLOADS AND IS RATER 4.6+ is what u should go for. no one has time to start telling you which app; YOU DIDNT LIST WHAT YOU FEATURES YOU WANT.... but you created a thread for such minor irrelevant issue.

Shebi if you download and it doesn't suit you simply uninstall ... that is if you didnt take time to read the features. IN THIS HOT AFTERNOON everyone is busy pls. THE TIME IT TOOK TO OPEN THIS THREAD WOULD HAVE DOWNLOADED 6 APPS.

Oya help me find APP wey get RALPH TRESVANT "DO WHAT I GOTTA DO" for me. Almost all the APPs i don download no get the song for their list. Since you be guru, oya na
Re: Best Android App For Audio And Mp3 Musics by greatnaija01: 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
i use IPHONE sir and I just saw it... its on Apple Itunes Store not google play store. pls use google and learn how to HACK songs and download for free.
Eberex:

Oya help me find APP wey get RALPH TRESVANT "DO WHAT I GOTTA DO" for me. Almost all the APPs i don download no get the song for their list. Since you be guru, oya na
Re: Best Android App For Audio And Mp3 Musics by Eberex(m): 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
greatnaija01:
i use IPHONE sir and I just saw it... its on Apple Itunes Store not google play store. pls use google and learn how to HACK songs and download for free.

Lucky you, but i use android. meanwhile i don't know anything about hacking songs on google. Google search went well but downloading is hell.

(1) (Reply)

Wole Beckley - Bintin Laye (small World) / Amadon Drops New Single Today "ENIOLA BADMUS" / Desiigner’s New Song “arms”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.