Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

2017 JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses (2411 Views)

JAMB Subject Combinations For All Courses – 2018 / UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2017 JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses by myjobsfinder(m): 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
JAMB subject combination for all courses.

What are the social science subject for JAMB?

This is one of the questions often asked by most JAMB candidates seeking admission into their university of choice.

Some of these questions is what we'll provide answers for you, before proceeding to get your JAMB form

Here, you will get to know JAMB courses brochure and all you need to know in preparation of the exams.

In one of my recent posts, I shared the price of JAMB form for this year, which almost all the candidates seeks to know.

Here is where to get JAMB subject combination irrespective of the course

JAMB subject combination for mass communication, political science, engineering, medicine and surgery, law, nursing and other courses.
JAMB Subject Combinations for Online Registration – 2017;

Today I’ll be showing sure tips on how to combine subject for online JAMB registration 2017.

Often times, candidates make serious mistakes by choosing a wrong jamb subject combination during registration.

For this fact, I have compiled the full list of available jamb subject combinations for this year.
Below are JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses

(1.) ENGINEERING:
MATHS,PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY.
=========================

(2.) MEDICINE AND SURGERY:
BIOLOGY,PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY.

(3.) COMPUTER SCIENCE:
MATHS,PHYSICS,BIOLOGY

(4.) NURSING:
BIOLOGY,PHY...Read More

Source: https://campuspeep.com/jamb-subject-combination

(1) (Reply)

'clap For Him/her' Or 'clap Him Or Her'...which is Correct? / Free, Verified And Trusted Link To Get Waec Runs, Answers And Expo. Try It Now / Download Spss Full Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.