Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

"It Takes A Lot To Be A Perfect Dad"---nollywood Actor Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "It Takes A Lot To Be A Perfect Dad"---nollywood Actor Reveals (716 Views)

‘I Cannot Stay Without Sex, I Love Sex Role' – Nollywood Actor Reveals / Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max / "I Have A Crush On Falz"- Tboss Takes A Dip In The Pool In Sexy Swimsuit. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"It Takes A Lot To Be A Perfect Dad"---nollywood Actor Reveals by klanny: 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nollywood Actor ,Uche Maduagwu, takes to his instagram page to write about the perfect DADs in the entertainment industry .
http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/01/it-takes-lot-to-be-perfect-dad.html

Read what he wrote below ;

Being a great Dad takes the grace of God, because truth is any Tom, Dick and Harry can impregnate a woman. But it takes a lot to be the perfect Dad. I know some people who are naturally super Dads, they have the grace of kindness, love and care. These are real fathers who make out time to be with their family. They don't joke with their me time with their kids despite their very busy schedules, they still find time to be with their kids. Indeed, these are wonderful father figures.

They are role models and perfect gentlemen. Being a father comes naturally to them. Now tell me why won't God bless this people? When a man knows what his responsibilities are and never runs away from them, that is the best Dad of all.

Let us give a standing ovation to these men, they are real game changers. They truly understand all that it takes to raise godly children. You don't know the impact of having a good father figure in your child's life until you have one. Let's celebrate hard work, let's celebrate the beauty of fatherhood. Some Nigerian men are wonderful fathers, they are legends in the very eyes of their kids. There is nothing as beautiful and perfect as seeing the bond and love radiating between a father and child. Its the best feeling ever.

http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/01/it-takes-lot-to-be-perfect-dad.html

(1) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off A Bag Of Crisp 100 Dollar Bills (photo) / CCTV Captured A Woman Being Robbed In Lagos / Wizkid Having Fun In The Club As Fans Goes Mad Dancing His Music (pics & Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.