Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Landlord Protection Program; Must Read For Every Landlord - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landlord Protection Program; Must Read For Every Landlord (416 Views)

My Landlord Wants To Evict Me Before My Rent Expires / Landlord Evicts Tenant Not Knowing That His Daughter Has Collected Rent / Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Landlord Protection Program; Must Read For Every Landlord by mearsk: 5:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
Mr Folarin buys a parcel of land in Highlands Estate, off Kensington road. He is eager to develop his newest acquisition and in eighteen months, five semi detached houses are standing.

Enter the tenants. Mr Folarin collects part payment of the rent, hands over the keys to his new tenants over palm wine and pepper soup, and everyone is happy. Written agreements are unnecessary and stressful, the landlord and tenants agree.
It does not take long before Mr Folarin regrets the decisions he made. The tenants disturb the neighbours, damage the property and refuse to pay the balance of the rent. Mr Folarin comes back to collect the rest of the money, but the tenants refuse to pay and deny Mr Folarin access to the property. He is not interested in the rent any longer, as he wants to evict all the tenants from the property.
Can you identify at least one thing Mr Folarin could have done differently?

Get the whole picture here:

http://www.eazyhc.com/blog/landlord-protection-program/

(1) (Reply)

Buy Or Let A House Or Office In Abuja Nigeria!contact Us!!! / KHL Gardens, Monastery Road By Shoprite, Sangotedo, Eti Osa, Lekki / 15 Year Jail Term For Land Grabbers In Oyo As Ajimobi Signs New Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.