Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Public Alert: Fake Coke In Circulation - fake Coke Factory Uncovered. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Public Alert: Fake Coke In Circulation - fake Coke Factory Uncovered. (789 Views)

Fake Chamdor Wine In Circulation / Public Alert! / Public Alert: Please Be Careful About "Kponmo" Meat! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Public Alert: Fake Coke In Circulation - fake Coke Factory Uncovered. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
This is an urgent public alert...The photos below are from a factory in eastern Nigeria that produces fake coke which are distributed to, and sold in other places. The factory was raided by law enforcement agents...culprits were arrrested...the syndicate was busted. (the name of the exact place was withheld for security reasons, in order not to cause unnecessary public panic or public reaction/revolt, and not to jeopadize further investigations and search for more of such criminal syndicates).
Consequuently, you are advised to:
* Be careful, watchful and discreet when you buy consumable products.
* Never be in haste when buying such things, but take your time to scrutinize and verify what you are buying.
* And above all, NEVER, I REPEAT, NEVER BUY EDIBLE THINGS (THINGS YOU EAT OR DRINK) FROM HAWKERS, IN TRAFFIC OR ALONG THE ROAD-up to 90% of fake consumable products are usually sold through those means.
Please, endeavor to share this information with others.
Good evening.

1 Like

Re: Public Alert: Fake Coke In Circulation - fake Coke Factory Uncovered. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
The picture is an old picture, I don't even think the picture was taken in Nigeria. Your just helping those people to spoil their business
Re: Public Alert: Fake Coke In Circulation - fake Coke Factory Uncovered. by Agadsman(m): 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
I have long stopped buying edible things from hawkers..... once as I was moving along the road ( somewhere in abuja), just along the road there I saw one Hausa boy packaging chin chin inside nylon to sell... the worse part of it was that he was using his bare hands and the hands were as dirty as shit.... so I thought within me that.... so all this chin chin that are sold along heavy traffic jams by hawkers are packaged through same way.... since then I stopped buying edible things along the road, including water. one has to be careful oo, else you won't know where your problem is coming from when it starts.

1 Like

Re: Public Alert: Fake Coke In Circulation - fake Coke Factory Uncovered. by Israeljones(m): 7:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
yeh mogbe!

Re: Public Alert: Fake Coke In Circulation - fake Coke Factory Uncovered. by dikeigbo2(m): 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
This picture has been in existence for over three years now...not new as you alleged...but too bad
Re: Public Alert: Fake Coke In Circulation - fake Coke Factory Uncovered. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
From fake drugs to fake coke...izorai

(1) (Reply)

16 Ugly Truths Of Life / Auchi Boy Releases New Video + Audio – Hustle / Missing Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.