Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" (12874 Views)

Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" / Andy Blaze: 'Depression' - New Music By Nairaland Artiste / New Music By Nairaland Artiste 'andy Blaze' - Venus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
Haba na
Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by toluine56(m): 10:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
There can only be one mad over you which is run town's. Am not too impressed. You just tried.
Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by Nairaboi(m): 11:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
Aminat508, be feeling like let me interview this guy.
dope tracks i must say, especially "mad ova u cover"
Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by tomsongz(m): 11:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
Put call makes sense.... U onto something with dis style
Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
refiner:
Please those that have download the song,how was it? undecided

Don't wanna waste my mb for nothing in this hard time lipsrsealed
Lol refinest grin
Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by refiner(f): 11:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
Stretchi:

Lol refinest grin

grin...I'm just being money mb conscious...
Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
refiner:

Lol I understand, unfortunately I don't even dabble naija music so I won't enjoy it.
Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by refiner(f): 11:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
Stretchi:

Lol I understand, unfortunately I don't even dabble naija music so I won't enjoy it.

Buy Naija to grow naira....remember?

Anyways,may I know ur reasons? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
refiner:

Buy Naija to grow naira....remember?

Anyways,may I know ur reasons? undecided
It just doesn't sound cool to me,I keep hearing the same lyrics,different track same definition, same pattern phew
I can't even classify dem,my playlist looks scattered unlike when I have American songs, each falls on a particular genre.
Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by lizzlix(m): 11:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Andy always delivers... wida na still blazing now this... lifeofairfirce1 see what u supposed to be dropping not useless threads upandown... one love
Bro, are you a ghanian? The way you pronounced the lifeofairforce1 with ghanian accent.
Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by AikayDaWrapper(m): 12:00am On Jan 20, 2017
Solid track bro.

Beat is fire, you got great lines, flow is good for the most part but gets irregular every once in a while.

Good work man.
Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 20, 2017
Wida na was wack,which is making me skeptical about downloading this one's, forget fact say I be pitakwa Boi too but noooooooo once bitten twice shy.send me 1gb etisalat credit and I will download and change my comment after listening.
Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by ritababe(f): 12:14am On Jan 20, 2017
guy you try, but cool down nobody they pursue you na.
Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by Rick9(m): 12:33am On Jan 20, 2017
I don't download songs from anyhow ESP from unknown Artistes but I decided to download this Andy put call song.

My honest review, first I must say you tried, for releasing a song.

I praised the song Music Production the beat was dope as a music producer I know a good beat when I hear one.

But Andyblaze seriously you just have to work on your rap flows and beat delivery,
Let your song and the beats be in harmony, and work on your lyrics this is Hip Hop and it's demands lots of creativity if you can't write you can beg a friend to ghost write for you.

Learn to harmonise music, the music lack harmony, one minute you rapping fast another minute you jump off beat, before rapping to any beat listen to it over and over again,
And I also noticed that you were forcing words unnecessarily, and also biting popular lines, I.e that Drake line, be creative ok.

My advise for you is that if you are really serious about being a Rapper I suggest you select the right beats, I would like you to use trap beats that's the best for rap music.

Above all kudos Andyblaze you will continue to improve.

Am DJ Rick an upcoming Music Producer and Graphics Designer.

Follow me

Facebook / www.facebook.com/djrickofficial1

Twitter / www.twitter.com/djrickofficial1

Instagram / www.instagram.com/djrickofficial1
Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by Nobody: 2:34am On Jan 20, 2017
refiner:

Happy new year refiner
Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by ayusco85(m): 6:33am On Jan 20, 2017
voicelez:
This is how it starts

Revolutions starts with a secret agenda. Then a plan, before action
Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by toonzay(m): 7:00am On Jan 20, 2017
IamSynord, Misspicy if these songs ft make FP........ why LIFE by Lekkyl no make am¿¿¿ ojoro dey here o
Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by ugochukwufrenzy: 7:05am On Jan 20, 2017
Olivia111:
I think I prefer the Mad Over You cover...very melodious

I'm not saying PutCall isn't dope but I'm not a rap music fan.

in all I'll rate you 7/10

Kudos guy. You're good. smiley
dont tell lıes pls
Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by blekko101(m): 7:42am On Jan 20, 2017
''I ain't heading to the bank...
I ain't heading to the bank
when I told you I was going to the zenith''

got so many punchline bro. keep the good work
Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by profstar(m): 8:01am On Jan 20, 2017
I downloaded d songs very early this morning, I deleted the cover immediately, but the put call forced me to look for this thread again.

Bro, everything about it is tight, great song, the beat is not rich anough (as far as I'm concern) but u made it great tho.
I love the hard voice u gave it.
I just got a new favorite song.
But pls avoid "the up coming entrance" , I mean, 'I have to jump on this' 'i go by the name' undecided u did something similar in the cover too.

Rating:
Cover: 1/10
Put call: 7/10
Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by refiner(f): 9:42am On Jan 20, 2017
BreadandBeans:

Happy new year refiner
grin

Merry new year hun.... kiss
Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by refiner(f): 9:43am On Jan 20, 2017
Stretchi:

It just doesn't sound cool to me,I keep hearing the same lyrics,different track same definition, same pattern phew
I can't even classify dem,my playlist looks scattered unlike when I have American songs, each falls on a particular genre.
grin grin

Dunno why I laffed hard when I read this...funny u grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by mecussey(m): 9:50am On Jan 20, 2017
Andyblaze:
Hello guys,

In 2015 I released my first single on this Platform and it graced the homepage and was full of rave reviews and can be viewed here - https://www.nairaland.com/2792860/finally-it-here-andy-blaze

Today after a one year hiatus, Andy Blaze is finally back on the music scene with two new singles.
The first "PutCall" is a normal paced street themed rap song which is surely one you'll find yourself singing along to involuntarily while "Pikachu" is a cover to the currently trending Number One song in Nigeria, Run town's Mad Over You.

Both songs have this infectious vibe and melody about them respectively that will only have you pressing the repeat button after the first listen.

Download below, share and support a brother's hustle.

DOWNLOAD PUT CALL

DOWNLOAD PIKACHU "MAD OVER YOU COVER" HERE

#Bless
#BITG
#Boomba

I tot u were a stttupid man before, didnt know you can even write good english. Kudos...keep it pumping...boombamaster

Put call make sense...but u go learn how to rumple music/rap...go out of the rythm and come back perfectly to the rythm. Then add incentives or even add another voice to the second verse. If i had directed that music ehh...

picachu...needs steady and stable high and low keys with ur lyrics. Also needs some kind of energy..kind of desperado to show seriouseness to the message that is been passed.

all the same...good music...i give you 80%...u try
Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 20, 2017
refiner:
grin grin

Dunno why I laffed hard when I read this...funny u grin
Most of them lack creativity and end up mimicking the African Americans,we will get there one day I know, one day at a time. grin
Morning beauty
Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by harffie(m): 10:36am On Jan 20, 2017
Andyblaze:
Hello guys,

In 2015 I released my first single on this Platform and it graced the homepage and was full of rave reviews and can be viewed here - https://www.nairaland.com/2792860/finally-it-here-andy-blaze

Today after a one year hiatus, Andy Blaze is finally back on the music scene with two new singles.
The first "PutCall" is a normal paced street themed rap song which is surely one you'll find yourself singing along to involuntarily while "Pikachu" is a cover to the currently trending Number One song in Nigeria, Run town's Mad Over You.

Both songs have this infectious vibe and melody about them respectively that will only have you pressing the repeat button after the first listen.

Download below, share and support a brother's hustle.

DOWNLOAD PUT CALL

DOWNLOAD PIKACHU "MAD OVER YOU COVER" HERE

#Bless
#BITG
#Boomba
Put Call has a nice beat, if you wanna feature someone let it be ice prince...
Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by Wizzyblack3(m): 12:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
L0velyn:
let me download first
Berlyn? Yes am right. Xup?
Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
Wizzyblack3:

Berlyn? Yes am right. Xup?

yea ..Its béen a while, how you?
Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by Wizzyblack3(m): 7:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
L0velyn:

yea ..Its béen a while, how you?
Am good. You?
Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
Wizzyblack3:

Am good. You?
fine where HV u been? cool
Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by Wizzyblack3(m): 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
L0velyn:
fine where HV u been? cool
Been around... How is life?
Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
@Andyblaze

The rap song is perfect and the delivery is great.

That cover song's delivery is good, but the mixing is off key. The problem with most up and coming producers these days is that they are not good at mixing and mastering. But unfortunately, the few like Sukysound, Sheyman, Indomix and the likes, who are good at it are expensive.

You can try getting your song mixed and mastered via fiverr cos of its affordability, but my concern is if oyinbo ppl will be able to mix Naija songs very well.

By the way, you did good jobs on the songs; the fault lies with the producer.

Lest I forget, I will quote you when I drop my first 2017 single this week for your honest review, please. Two (2) of my three (3) singles dropped last year made front page and I believe I've been improved by the comments (positive and negative) by nairalanders. No comment is to be ignored, note all and work on them. We'll all get to the top by His grace

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Saheed Osupa Music / Amarachi Releases Music Video "Amarachi Dance” (watch & Download) / Mixtape: Best Of R. Kelly DJ Mixtape (all R Kelly Songs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.