Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,080 members, 7,821,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Here Is The Dream!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Here Is The Dream!! (1159 Views)

The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You Are Dancing With Masquerades / What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Romancing Your Former Lover? / Meaning Of Cutting Firewood In The Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is The Dream!! by Paulscholari(m): 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
Okay concerning this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3546904/there-way-get-rid-spiritual

That people commented and wanted to know more about, here is what Smith says about the dream he had

Some of you have shown interest in the dream, ok I now have the permission to share it. Thou its been long.

Smith says :: I had a dream that I was in a little building in front of a large sea with my beautiful friend, two other people and an elderly woman, the elderly woman was chastising me and telling my beautiful friend not to answer or listen to me that I am from the ....Marine..... I got angry and went out and then called my beautiful friend to come out that I want to tell her something, actually I wanted to propose to her, as she was coming, I was getting ready to propose to her, and suddenly an hand came out from the earth and held on unto me I drag and drag trying to drag off the hand but I couldn't and then I called my brother who was a bit near to come and help me, and as he was coming two giants like bodyguard appeared behind him and held him from coming, so I kept struggling and dragging until I drag the person out she was a very beautiful lady with stunning appearance, she held grip unto me while I kept struggling with her to leave me alone, she said "you are not going anywhere, you are not going to her, you belong to me, YOU ARE MINE" I kept fighting her to leave me alone, I even use the scripture but I couldn't get her off me, when I see that she's not letting go, I shruggled my self from sleep and wake up.

That was the dream!
Re: Here Is The Dream!! by banjicom(m): 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
very strange!

your friend is under a bondage/convenant, it will take the grace of God to deliver him.
Re: Here Is The Dream!! by Paulscholari(m): 11:47am On Jan 19, 2017
banjicom:
very strange!

your friend is under a bondage/convenant, it will take the grace of God to deliver him.
I told him the same thing, that could be more than a spirit wife thing.
Re: Here Is The Dream!! by Omudia11: 10:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
It is a spiritual wife. That spiritual wife doesn't want to marry the girl of his choic and can go any length to prevent your friend from leading a good life.

Solution: Genuine repentance and forsaking of sins.
Pray fervently. Lead a holy life. Read the scriptures and meditate daily.
Re: Here Is The Dream!! by ScienceWatch: 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
Paulscholari:
I told him the same thing, that could be more than a spirit wife thing.
From what I have learned while watching over a hundred of the most powerful deliverance's of spiritual wives and spiritual husbands, your friend must urgently watch the incredible free channel called Emmanuel TV.

Your friend will then easily understand the reality and power of the world of spirits. The shock will make him act immediately to fix the dangerous problem. My guess is that Millions of once loving families and relationships are destroyed because of our deep ignorance of the real power of the dark spirit world.

Remember, the spirits on both sides, light and dark rule. No amount of human education, intelligence and power can stand the slightest chance against any dark spirit.
Re: Here Is The Dream!! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
what is the title of the movie your friend watched last

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Dream!! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
Paulscholari:
Okay concerning this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3546904/there-way-get-rid-spiritual

That people commented and wanted to know more about, here is what Smith says about the dream he had

Some of you have shown interest in the dream, ok I now have the permission to share it. Thou its been long.

Smith says :: I had a dream that I was in a little building in front of a large sea with my beautiful friend, two other people and an elderly woman, the elderly woman was chastising me and telling my beautiful friend not to answer or listen to me that I am from the ....Marine..... I got angry and went out and then called my beautiful friend to come out that I want to tell her something, actually I wanted to propose to her, as she was coming, I was getting ready to propose to her, and suddenly an hand came out from the earth and held on unto me I drag and drag trying to drag off the hand but I couldn't and then I called my brother who was a bit near to come and help me, and as he was coming two giants like bodyguard appeared behind him and held him from coming, so I kept struggling and dragging until I drag the person out she was a very beautiful lady with stunning appearance, she held grip unto me while I kept struggling with her to leave me alone, she said "you are not going anywhere, you are not going to her, you belong to me, YOU ARE MINE" I kept fighting her to leave me alone, I even use the scripture but I couldn't get her off me, when I see that she's not letting go, I shruggled my self from sleep and wake up.

That was the dream!
It is not a spirit wife. It is just a marine demon. Your friend is having their property with him, such as rings, bracelets and other ornaments. that's where the secret is. if that is not taking care of, your friend will be forced to marry one of them, and not a human being.
Re: Here Is The Dream!! by Paulscholari(m): 5:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

It is not a spirit wife. It is just a marine demon. Your friend is having their property with him, such as rings, bracelets and other ornaments. that's where the secret is. if that is not taking care of, your friend will be forced to marry one of them, and not a human being.
woww.. Don't even know what to say now.. But I'll ask him if he has ever dabbled into anything marine... But how will he marry a spirit and not a human being.. Just a little curious.

(1) (Reply)

Atheism Taken To The Extreme / Islamic Nursery And Primary Schools In Ajah Lagos / Can A Lawyer Makes Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.