Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

D Biggest Scam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / D Biggest Scam (985 Views)

The Biggest Scam Of All:pastor Creflo Dollar Will Get His $65 Million Luxury Jet / The Biggest Scam Of All / Hhiv Tests Are The Biggest Scam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D Biggest Scam by RiffRaff: 12:55am On Nov 27, 2009
Forget d dude that sold d statue of Liberty.
Forget the Yahoo boys in Nigeria.
The Biggest Scam in this World is Religion
Re: D Biggest Scam by manmustwac(m): 12:24am On Nov 28, 2009
Yep and some pastors are making a lot of money out of that scam cry
Re: D Biggest Scam by CrazyMan(m): 12:46am On Nov 28, 2009
@Poster

I don't agree with you.

If religion is a scam like you said, it means that there is no heaven an there is no hell.

Do you want me to believe that? undecided
Re: D Biggest Scam by manmustwac(m): 12:52am On Nov 28, 2009
CrazyMan:

@Poster

I don't agree with you.

If religion is a scam like you said, it means that there is no heaven an there is no hell.

Do you want me to believe that? undecided
Heaven and hell are concepts created by humans to meet a need to feel this life is not all there is. It makes us feel better to think we don't just end here, and that there may be justice (punishment or reward) in the afterlife, as one might deserve. Unfortunately, I see nothing that indicates there is anything in the way of heaven, hell, or any consciousness after death.
Re: D Biggest Scam by CrazyMan(m): 1:24am On Nov 28, 2009
@manmustwac

If there is no heaven or hell as you claimed, where do people in the occult and herbalists get their power from?

Where did the famous Ezego get his riches from?

What force drove otokoto to start eating and selling human flesh in?

Where did Ejinna'nu ogu get his powers from?

Where do genuine pastors who heal people get their powers from.

Lets not decieve ourselves; God exists and Satan exist.

Which means that there is heaven and there is hell
Re: D Biggest Scam by donjon: 1:40am On Nov 28, 2009
True, but our concept of heaven & hell is flawed!
Re: D Biggest Scam by CrazyMan(m): 1:56am On Nov 28, 2009
The issue of heaven and hell lies in the hearts of we humans.

Once you make up your mind on what to believe, every or any theory you hear would sound meaningless to you; because as a christian, you have to hold unto the truth.
Re: D Biggest Scam by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2009
[size=13pt]Topic. . .

Yes, The biggest Scam is Religion and i suggest we fight against it before it ruins the world completely. . . I see no reason calling the internet boys as scammers?, Religion is even more than SCAM and i think we shouldn't let it over power human race.
[/size]
Re: D Biggest Scam by skyone(m): 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Topic. . .

Yes, The biggest Scam is Religion and i suggest we fight against it before it ruins the world completely. . . I see no reason calling the internet boys as scammers?, Religion is even more than SCAM and i think we shouldn't let it over power human race.
[/size]

Is satanism not religion

Is withcraft a scam embarassed

Oh freemason must be a gimmick undecided

oh, sorry folks one fool called ogaga4fools should now realise that the "devil" is a myth sad

Psychos of the first order
Re: D Biggest Scam by manmustwac(m): 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Topic. . .

[/size]
religion is legalized scam
Re: D Biggest Scam by manmustwac(m): 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2009
CrazyMan:

@manmustwac

If there is no heaven or hell as you claimed, where do people in the occult and herbalists get their power from?

Lets not decieve ourselves; God exists and Satan exist.

i will never believe in all that mumbo jumbo unless i ear that a credible source like CNN or BBC says it happened
Re: D Biggest Scam by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2009
[size=13pt]Skyone i wanted to say dont be silly but i wont. You are a christian and no dopt you christians are always quik to insult. . . Satanism is not a Religion, Satanism is a Lifestyle, though others may define Satanism as a Religion but i've got my theory.

Witchcraft is not a Spam  and Freemansonary definately make the difference. . . . Your Imaginary God Created by men as been the great source of the SCAM in the world , Religious folks are confussed and you're one of them.

You think you can deceive any freethinker here. . . ?, i laugh in Satanic!
[/size]
Re: D Biggest Scam by Abuzola11(m): 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Skyone i wanted to say dont be silly but i wont. You are a christian and no dopt you christians are always quik to insult. . . Satanism is not a Religion, Satanism is a Lifestyle, though others may define Satanism as a Religion but i've got my theory.

Witchcraft is not a Spam and Freemansonary definately make the difference. . . . Your Imaginary God Created by men as been the great source of the SCAM in the world , Religious folks are confussed and you're one of them.

You think you can deceive any freethinker here. . . ?, i laugh in Satanic!
[/size]

Ride on pal
Re: D Biggest Scam by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2009
[size=13pt]Abuzola why are you using multi ID? , please man try to recover your first one. . . so how have you been?[/size]
Re: D Biggest Scam by honeric01(m): 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2009
CrazyMan:

@manmustwac

Lets not deceive ourselves; God exists and Satan exist.

Thanks for this write up, please if you don't believe these things, does that mean they never occurred?
Re: D Biggest Scam by skyone(m): 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2009
Abuzola 1:

Ride on pal

Stop being hypocritical and dance to the tune.
Re: D Biggest Scam by skyone(m): 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt][font=OldMan Book Style]Skyone i wanted to say dont be silly but i wont. You are a christian and no dopt you christians are always quik to insult. . . Satanism is not a Religion, Satanism is a [b]Lifestyle, though others may define Satanism as a Religion but i've got my theory[/b].

Ogaga, now dont be silly; what's the defination of "lifestyle" with regards to "satanism". Satanism is now a religion, formerly classified as an occultic practise as they now have church of satan in cali. USA. wow i'm amazed, you being an agent of devil information is still passing you by, shei you better watch out before they roast you.
Re: D Biggest Scam by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2009
[size=13pt]Religion is the biggest SCAM going on in the world today. . .we must fight against it now before its too late. Religion is killing our world , religion is some kind of  unknown Insanity to some. . .It is a disease and very hard to cure.  I shall be a Terror to it until the changes is clear.[/size]
Re: D Biggest Scam by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2009
[size=13pt]Skyone your badmouth is too much but you hardly make sense. . . I have been a proud member of the "Church Of Satan" and i've got my promotional certificate 2007 . for your own information Satanism is not a Religion. . . we are creating Satanism and im among the foundators. . .Satanism have been defined wrong by non_ Satanist and even some people who call themselves Satanist and they're not but only claim to be. A Satanist worship Satan, and they communicate each time in reality. With Satan all things is possible.[/size]
Re: D Biggest Scam by skyone(m): 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Skyone your badmouth is too much but you hardly make sense. . . I have been a proud member of the "Church Of Satan" and i've got my promotional certificate 2007 . for your own information Satanism is not a Religion. . . we are creating Satanism and im among the foundators. . .Satanism have been defined wrong by non_ Satanist and even some people who call themselves Satanist and they're not but only claim to be. A Satanist worship Satan, and they communicate each time in reality. With Satan all things is possible.[/size]

Ogaga o ya proudly paste your satanic degree certificate for proofs. It's a religion simple
Re: D Biggest Scam by CrazyMan(m): 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2009
@ogaga4luv, manmustwac, skyone, abuzola.

I would refer you all to Matthew 11 :20 - 24. And Matthew 12: 38-45

In the first passage, Jesus was rejected in certain cities despite all the miracles he performed there; and do you know what he said to them, read verse 23 and 24.

In the second passage,the pharisees and teachers of the law, despite all the miracles he performed in their presence came to him for a sign.

And finally, Hebrews 11 reading from verse 1 through the end, tells us about faith; you guys might say that there is no prove to show that heaven or hell exist but you must know the faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

You guys should look at the world of today and tell me that God is a myth, don't be hypocrits and be not decived for God is no man; whatsoever a man soweth, shall he reapth.

Repent and give your lives to Jesus christ whose plan for you is to prosper you and not to harm you. Jeremiah 29 verse 11.
Re: D Biggest Scam by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2009
[size=13pt]You didn't sound serious at first so why on earth do you need my promotonal Certificate to be post publicly. . .  I am Satanist and I've got many Proofs im a Satanist. Well , im not here to proof my own life to you my dear , Satanism is my Life and i dont crack funny jokes with it . You demanded me to paste my Certificate here in public but sorry i wont because i have my some privacy guilding me. and if i even post it you have no idea about it rather than to use it against me. . .as one of your top secret. If you dont know me, then go search for my real Identity and know who you have been sharing with .[/size]
Re: D Biggest Scam by skyone(m): 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]You didn't sound serious at first so why on earth do you need my promotonal Certificate to be post publicly. . . I am Satanist and I've got many Proofs im a Satanist. Well , im not here to proof my own life to you my dear , Satanism is my Life and i dont crack funny jokes with it . You demanded me to paste my Certificate here in public but sorry i wont because i have my some privacy guilding me. and if i even post it you have no idea about it rather than to use it against me. . .as one of your top secret. If you dont know me, then go search for my real Identity and know who you have been sharing with .[/size]

Ogaga ride on but be easy on the easy preys wink
Re: D Biggest Scam by Abuzola11(m): 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2009
Crazyman you are indeed not normal, how dare you quote the evil book
Re: D Biggest Scam by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:07am On Mar 24, 2010
[size=13pt]Friend. . . .why are you calling him Crazy. belt, that guy isn't crazy. . . . smiley[/size]
Abuzola 1:

Crazyman you are indeed not normal, how dare you quote the evil book

[size=13pt]Ok sir. . . .! cheesy cheesy wink[/size]
skyone:

Ogaga ride on but be easy on the easy preys wink
Re: D Biggest Scam by richjohn1(m): 9:48am On Mar 24, 2010
From what I can deduce religion was just form to curb the excesses of man once you can promise a man a wonderful life after living a good life on earth and barbecue land if you live a bad life on earth you have successfully played on the psyche of that individual, You really dont need to go to any church or mosque or shrine before knowing right from wrong
Re: D Biggest Scam by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:05am On Mar 25, 2010
[size=13pt]That's true friend. . . . . . cheesy cheesy wink[/size]
rich_john:

From what I can deduce religion was just form to curb the excesses of man once you can promise a man a wonderful life after living a good life on earth and barbecue land if you live a bad life on earth you have successfully played on the psyche of that individual, You really dont need to go to any church or mosque or shrine before knowing right from wrong

(1) (Reply)

Christian Intolerance / How To Heal The Sick / The Legacy Of Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.