Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:25 PM

Mia Khalifa Destroys Poor Fan Who Tattooed Her Face On His Leg - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mia Khalifa Destroys Poor Fan Who Tattooed Her Face On His Leg (1897 Views)

Girl Who Tattooed Davido On Her Hand Cries: "Davido No Remember Me" (Photos) / Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) / Davido Follows Girl Who Tattooed Him On Her Chest On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mia Khalifa Destroys Poor Fan Who Tattooed Her Face On His Leg by tubleezy(m): 1:17am On Jan 19, 2017
Mia Khalifa not cool with Fan's show of Affection

A Mia Khalifa's fan goes extra mile to get her face tattooed on his leg and guess what!, she didn't find it interesting at all rather she destroy the poor fan.

He got Khalifa to see the tattoo, and she was not in the least bit flattered -- not by the gesture itself nor the way her face was depicted. She criticized the overeager fan as well as the tattoo artist on both Instagram and Twitter. "First of all, you're an idiot," she began her message on Instagram. It only got harsher from there:

"Second of all, my eyebrows are uneven. Third of all, what kind of two-for-one special did you get this tattoo on? I look I just crawled out of the depths of hell nose first."

"Good luck explaining this to any future significant other," she told the fan, who probably doesn't have to worry about that anytime soon. She then called him an idiot once more for good measure.

Khalifa then posted her Instagram roasting of the tat on Twitter, and warned the rest of her followers that she "will not condone this fuckery."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPVMH9YDgr3/

READ MORE FROM http://trendzng.com/2017/01/19/mia-khalifa-destroys-poor-fan-tattooed-face-leg/

Re: Mia Khalifa Destroys Poor Fan Who Tattooed Her Face On His Leg by ayetroy(m): 7:31am On Jan 19, 2017
Savage beast

(1) (Reply)

Photos: See The Advice Paul Of P-square Is Giving To Big Boys, On A Keke Napep / Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Claimed To Be Virgins / Is Wizkid And American Female Rapper, Nicki Minaj Dating? Both Spotted Kissing A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.