Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

How Does One Fix The Pop-up Notification Bug On Huawei Y336-U02? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Does One Fix The Pop-up Notification Bug On Huawei Y336-U02? (965 Views)

How Facebook Bug Secretly Recorded Iphone Users / My Thoughts On Huawei Ban: USA Vs China / Iphone Facetime Bug Lets You Eavesdrop On Other People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does One Fix The Pop-up Notification Bug On Huawei Y336-U02? by WhiteNoise(m): 6:46am On Jan 19, 2017
It started to happen yesterday night from data balance messages from Airtel. I had message preview and pop-up notification on in message settings.

When the messages came in, probably because I didn't click from the notification bar but clicked the message app, I could not see the new messages but the notification banner still read 2 on the message app.

Saving incoming messages on my sim is off and even when I deleted all messages the notification banner did not go. The only time I see the new messages is when I search for them and even at that I get "0 messages of" the message as a reply.

How does one solve the problem without resetting the entire phone?

Re: How Does One Fix The Pop-up Notification Bug On Huawei Y336-U02? by WhiteNoise(m): 7:17am On Jan 19, 2017
I have not updated the phone since I bought it. However, if the solution is updating the phone, I feel like updating has the same effect as resetting or formatting the phone since it messes with the files in your phone memory. At least that was the experience I had with my Infinix Hot 2

Re: How Does One Fix The Pop-up Notification Bug On Huawei Y336-U02? by giftedben: 8:38am On Jan 19, 2017
if you still have messages on your phone trying opening all of it and scroll up and down from the beginning and end of every messages like you are reading them. that might help.
Re: How Does One Fix The Pop-up Notification Bug On Huawei Y336-U02? by WhiteNoise(m): 8:58am On Jan 19, 2017
giftedben:
if you still have messages on your phone trying opening all of it and scroll up and down from the beginning and end of every messages like you are reading them. that might help.

I deleted all my messages. There are no messages on the phone.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Second Hand Phone / Apple Iphone 6 Plus Features And Specs In Nigeria / A Good 10.1 Inch Tablet Thats Costs Between 30-35k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.