Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,765 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

This Sheik Teaches The True Islam (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Sheik Teaches The True Islam (video) (500 Views)

Which Religious Denomination Preaches And Teaches The Bible Truths? / Daddy Freeze Teaches - The Merchants Of Hope / WICC Teaches The Importance Of A Foundation In Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Sheik Teaches The True Islam (video) by JUDASiskariot: 6:57am On Jan 19, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVNT0H4kzTY&feature=youtu.be

cc: aminusanti and other islamist. Is the sheik lying?
Re: This Sheik Teaches The True Islam (video) by Origin(f): 7:38am On Jan 19, 2017
Kingdoms conquered by Romans paid tax to the Roman which is why you hear give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar- this was apart from the tithe due to God. Non payment required stiff penalties.

Kingdoms conquered by Muslims are required to pay Jizyah tax if they are non Muslims and zakah if they are muslims. Non payment is seen as defiance and declaration of war.

Does this system still exist today. I doubt it. This was the rule in the early ages. Are christians still under roman rule. Are there still countries under the Caliphate rule?

Was that the whole lecture?

Please tell us how would (under Moses) and how did (under Joshua) the Israelites gain the promised land- by fighting, by war, by death.
Re: This Sheik Teaches The True Islam (video) by Rapmaestro(m): 7:55am On Jan 19, 2017
Didn't watch cos I don't want to waste mb... Someone should pls summarize it for me
Re: This Sheik Teaches The True Islam (video) by aminusanti(m): 8:04am On Jan 19, 2017
JUDASiskariot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVNT0H4kzTY&feature=youtu.be

cc: aminusanti and other islamist. Is the sheik lying?
He is exactly what u think he is grin

Re: This Sheik Teaches The True Islam (video) by JUDASiskariot: 8:08am On Jan 19, 2017
aminusanti:

He is exactly what u think he is grin

I'm not a Christian in case you are trying to point accusing fingers. And to even think you are coming up with this shows that your religion is indeed violent. Koran 9:29 is a vivid example of this.
Re: This Sheik Teaches The True Islam (video) by annunaki2(m): 9:06am On Jan 19, 2017
The agents o Satan will keep exposing themselves whilst their Nigerian Muslim slaves who don't have 10% of their knowledge of Islam will keep insisting it's a religion of piss.
Re: This Sheik Teaches The True Islam (video) by aminusanti(m): 11:29am On Jan 19, 2017
JUDASiskariot:

I'm not a Christian in case you are trying to point accusing fingers. And to even think you are coming up with this shows that your religion is indeed violent. Koran 9:29 is a vivid example of this.
Ok.
U are just needing attention, sorry I have non to give

Can u shift now?

(1) (Reply)

“donald Trump Is Working Against The Holy Spirit” – Olumba Olumba Says / “I Am God, Jesus Is Not Coming Back” – Zimbabwean Pastor Tells His Church Member / 7 Destructive Effects Of Evil Associations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.