Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

How Can I Retrieve My Retirement Savings Account (RSA) Contribution? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Retrieve My Retirement Savings Account (RSA) Contribution? (1017 Views)

Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? / Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account / What Is The Maximum Deposit And Balance For A Savings Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Retrieve My Retirement Savings Account (RSA) Contribution? by modsfucker: 8:13am On Jan 19, 2017
I worked with a private organization for three years before leaving for a government parastatal. When I was doing documentation with my previous job, they opened Retirement Savings Account (RSA) for me with PAL pension. I've contributed monthly to that account for the whole duration I was with them.

When I left the job, I just ignored the account. Not long ago, the pension managers sent me an e-statement containing my balance, sincerely speaking that amount cannot be ignored. Therefore, I need advice on how to withdraw that money, please.
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Retirement Savings Account (RSA) Contribution? by olujaidi: 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
modsfucker:
I worked with a private organization for three years before leaving for a government parastatal. When I was doing documentation with my previous job, they opened Retirement Savings Account (RSA) for me with PAL pension. I've contributed monthly to that account for the whole duration I was with them.

When I left the job, I just ignored the account. Not long ago, the pension managers sent me an e-statement containing my balance, sincerely speaking that amount cannot be ignored. Therefore, I need advice on how to withdraw that money, please.

I doubt it can be withdrawn in the manner you want to. If I'm not mistaken, the conditions for withdrawal have to do with age and loss of employment. Voluntary contributions may be withdrawn after a year. At best, it can be transferred. Speak to your current PFA about it.
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Retirement Savings Account (RSA) Contribution? by olujaidi: 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
modsfucker:

Besides, why didn't you continue with them instead of switching to a new PFA?
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Retirement Savings Account (RSA) Contribution? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
modsfucker:

u need a disengagement letter
assume u have been out of job for the past 4 months
write a letter for 25 percent withdrawal,thats the limit
scan all documents and send to them,once they access everything,they pay.
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Retirement Savings Account (RSA) Contribution? by adeloly(f): 9:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
i am sorry u cant get the money with
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Retirement Savings Account (RSA) Contribution? by adeloly(f): 9:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
i am sorry u cant get the money u have to link the pension account with your new job so as to continue.it is obvious u cant the money now until retirement age

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Low Paying Ads From Adsense / Which Business Is Flourishing In Your Campus? / Your Business Needs A Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.