Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Video & Photos Of A Goat Drinking Bottles Of Coke Like Human. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video & Photos Of A Goat Drinking Bottles Of Coke Like Human. (817 Views)

Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba / Banky W Steps Out With A Goat / D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video & Photos Of A Goat Drinking Bottles Of Coke Like Human. by Flexherbal(m): 10:11am On Jan 19, 2017
Good day, all.

After going through Nairaland this morning, as usual, to get the news fo the day, i decided to visit Instagram.

I saw i very funny video which i would like to share with you. Some of you might have seend it before, though.

Watch and tell me what you think about this goat.
Some people are say that it is hybrid.

What do you think?

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BPcJfubjmpX/

Re: Video & Photos Of A Goat Drinking Bottles Of Coke Like Human. by Flexherbal(m): 10:12am On Jan 19, 2017
More photos and video.

Re: Video & Photos Of A Goat Drinking Bottles Of Coke Like Human. by olasaad(f): 10:14am On Jan 19, 2017
Eren Iya Oshogbo
Re: Video & Photos Of A Goat Drinking Bottles Of Coke Like Human. by Flexherbal(m): 11:13am On Jan 19, 2017
Download video here.
I could not upload it directly.

https://www.nairaland.com/download/4758868

(1) (Reply)

... / Nollywood Actress, Georgina Onuoha Shares No Make-up Photo Of Herself (pic) / #bbnaija: Kemen Is The Biggest Ass-kisser I've Ever Seen -tboss (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.