Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,518 members, 7,836,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Interior Decorators In Lagos - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Interior Decorators In Lagos (513 Views)

Interior Decorators In Victoria Island,lekki And Ajah / Interior Decorators In Victoria Island Lekki And Ajah / Interior Decorators In Lekki, Victoria Island And Ajah. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interior Decorators In Lagos by InteriorDeco(m): 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
It happens to everyone— you are shopping and see the perfect home decor accessory. Immediately you think, Oh! this will look perfect in my TV room!

Of course, you give in to the impulse buy and excitedly bring home your new-found treasure— only to discover that what looked liked the ideal accessory looks hideous when put in place, and you are left saying, What was I thinking? Where did I go wrong?

What most of us don’t understand is that interior design takes a very keen and knowledgeable eye. We may be out shopping and see something we love, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that it will look perfect in our home. Interior designers understand how color, lighting, room size, scale, and placement all affect how items look in a room and dictates whether they will make or break a room design.

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Or Madness? Will You Buy These? / Snow Whitening Cream,halfcast Milk With Testimonies Of Our Clients Who Used It. / Fashionable, Fancy Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.