Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Screen Naija Youtube My City, My Life Short Documentary Film Competition - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Screen Naija Youtube My City, My Life Short Documentary Film Competition (584 Views)

Nigerian Pascal Atuma’s ‘sweet Revenge’ Wins Kevin Hart’s Film Competition / University Of Nigeria Set To Release Documentary Film / Get Ready For 2017 IREPRESENT International Documentary Film Festival In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Screen Naija Youtube My City, My Life Short Documentary Film Competition by Orikinla1: 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
Screen Naija YouTube Short Documentary Film Competition on "My City, My Life" is open to all filmmakers and others living in urban areas in Nigeria.

Produce a short video on how you live, school or work in your city; showing in less than 40 minutes how your city has affected your life and lifestyle.
You can use very good smart phone with high quality video camera.

Upload the short video on YouTube and share it on Facebook and Twitter and then subscribe to Screen Naija YouTube channel.

CLOSING DATE: March 25, 2017.

CRITERIA:
Videos will be judged on quality, creativity and popularity based on views on YouTube.

Send YouTube link of the video to ekenyerengozimichaelchima@gmail.com

There will be only one Best Screen Naija YouTube Short Documentary Prize for the best video.
The winning video will be screened in an international film festival in Europe with free return ticket and accommodation for the winner.

All participants should have valid international passports.

Re: Screen Naija Youtube My City, My Life Short Documentary Film Competition by Orikinla1: 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
ESoDoc - European Social Documentary 2017
DEADLINE EXTENDED: JANUARY 27, 2017
Submit your application on www.esodoc.eu

Nigerians and other Africans can apply.

There’s still time to apply for ESoDoc 2017!
Are you a media maker and want to make a difference with your work? Are you a documentarian, producer, journalist, web-designer, programmer, game designers, or an NGO-communication representatives who wants to develop a project on a social, political or human rights issue in order to create awareness?
ESoDoc is the training initiative for media professionals and “cross-thinkers” who want to increase impact and outreach of their documentary films and cross-media projects by developing new storytelling skills, networking over different platforms, discovering new forms of team building, of producing and financing and new distribution strategies.
ESoDoc offers you three intense one-week residential sessions, combined with Extended Online Sessions for project tutoring, international coproduction and networking with festivals and other market events.

DATES AND VENUES:
- Session 1: April 22-28, Goldrain (Italy)
- Session 2: June 22-28, Tromsø (Norway)
- Session 3: October 15-21, Vilnius (Lithuania)

CONFIRMED TRAINERS
- Sabine Bubeck-Paaz - ZDF/ARTE, ESoDoc Head of Studies
- Katerina Cizek - MIT Open Documentary Lab
- Mark Atkin - Crossover
- Stefano Tealdi - Stefilm International
- Sarah Mosses - Together Films
- Alexander Knetig - ARTE Creative
- Sibylle Kurz - pitching.de
- Fernanda Rossi - documentarydoctor.com
- Mattieu Lietaert - Not So Crazy! Productions
This list will be continuously updated on our website.

(1) (Reply)

Raess / Two Years Old MARVELOUS Is The Youngest Comedian To Watch Out For This Year / About NETFLIX Nigeria Videos | How To Setup And Watch NETFLIX Videos In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.