Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

A Black Man And A White Man Walk Into A Bakery - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Black Man And A White Man Walk Into A Bakery (1091 Views)

See Reply A White Man Got Celebrating His Nigeria Visa On Twitter / Watch What A Giant Black Man Did To An Asian Lady In Public / Top Reasons Why Most White Ladies Will Never Date A Black Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Black Man And A White Man Walk Into A Bakery by Marawes: 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
The white man immediately steals three pastries and puts them in his pocket.
He says to the black man, “See how good I am? The owner didn’t see a thing.” The black man says to the white man, “That’s typical of you white people. I am going to show you an honest way to get the same result.”

He goes to the owner of the bakery and says, “Give me a pastry and I will show you a black magic trick.” Intrigued, the owner accepts and gives him a pastry. The black man swallows it and asks for another one. The owner gives him another one. Then the black man swallows that one and asks for a third pastry and eats that, too. The owner is starting to wonder where the magic trick is and asks, “So what did you do with the pastries?”
The black man replies, “Look in the white mans back pocket…..” ha ha ha

Check out more on www.africq.com

[www.africq.com][/www.africq.com]

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Craziest Picture... / Here's My Personal Experience In A Danfo Bus. / EPIC: What Will Happen If One Tries To Fry Poop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.