Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,168 members, 7,864,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:49 AM

Life Changing Application For All - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Life Changing Application For All (572 Views)

I Will Teach Only 50 People This Life Changing Opportunity / Airtel Nigeria Files Application For Listing On NSE / Flour Mills To Open Application For N39.9b Rights Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Changing Application For All by yellowman2225(m): 9:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
Our binary Options app is launching in 2-3 days time. This app gives alert with over 90% accuracy. Hurry now and take the front seat before the application goes premium.

Download the app from Google Dropbox in the link below and install on your Android or Apple iOS device. Kindly give us you feedback towards successful launch of this life changing app

https://www.dropbox.com/pri/get/-BINARY_OPTIONS_ALERT_4302729.apk?_subject_uid=488514128&w=AAAxEZ3Nj5A-2ARbAiOFMHd9jionviOpihDJkKm8U3LFTA

THE DEFINITION OF BINARY OPTIONS
The word binary stands for “having two parts”. Generally speaking, all you need to do is predict either “Call” or “Put“. BO trading has only two investment possibilities for you to predict and then choose between.

Thos is simpler, easier, less time consuming and better than Forex. All you need to do is take action when you need to on your phone or on your computer.

To use binary options
1. You sign up with a binary options broker
2. You fund the account as u like with as low as $1 ( this is ur money, nobody is taking it away from you and ure not giving any downline)
3. You start trading with it investment.
4. That's all

How will you know how to trade?
That's when the app comes in; The app gives you signal of what to do at anytime. For those familiar with Forex, EURUSD means eur vs usd. So if the app says eurusd is rising in 20 minutes, all you need do is go to ur binary options broker and place a trade that EURUSD is rising in 20 mins, once that is right, you get between 75-90% returns on your money instantly.

If u have $10 for that particular trade, it becomes between $18-$19 immediately in your account balance.

Please Google it. This is not Ponzi, is not hyip and it's been around for over 20 years.

*Why are we just knowing recently if it has been existing for so long?*

You are not familiar with the currency market. Till today, some don't know / can't explain what Forex is?

*How I'm i sure I will not lose?*

Thats where the app comes in. The app has been tested to be right over 90% of the time it gives signal

*Will I have time to trade?*
Yes, you don't need to be on your computer 24/7. The app is already there for you as lo g as your data is "ON" the app sends alert to you immediately when there's a need to trade and you act accordingly.

This explanation is so shallow but anyone with slightest idea of the financial markets will understand.
Re: Life Changing Application For All by Obinnau(m): 3:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
there is nothing on the link. and by the way is the application an Apk?
Re: Life Changing Application For All by yellowman2225(m): 11:52am On Feb 17, 2017
Obinnau:
there is nothing on the link. and by the way is the application an Apk?

The link has expired now and the free tool is no more available. You can however get the Indicators at an affordable amount.

Re: Life Changing Application For All by egheneezekielsu: 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
Do you need a website for your business or a website of anykind contact me via 08037205687 on phone call or whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Mmm-nigeria Compared To Other Ponzi Schemes / A University Student Needs Your Advise / 6 Youthful Mistakes You Should Avoid Before Age 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.