Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

Download Mp3: Mc Galaxy – Your Love - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download Mp3: Mc Galaxy – Your Love (1251 Views)

Download MP3: Mc Galaxy - Ije Ego / DOWNLOAD MP3: Mc Galaxy X Nacho – Uh La La La / Bobrisky Gate Man Jacob Hyped On Mc Galaxy New Song - "Jacurb Dance" (audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Mp3: Mc Galaxy – Your Love by BOX555(m): 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
Mc Galaxy kicks off the year 2017 with a brand new single titled ”YOUR LOVE”

MCG Entertainment boss, MC Galaxy is starting the year with love. His newest release “Your Love” is his shout out to all the beautiful women around the world who support his music. “This year is going to be amazing… I have been recording and writing new music and I am sure my fans everywhere will love my new sounds” – MC Galaxy.
To start the New Year MC Galaxy has also engaged the service of Talent and Business Manager, Godwin Tom.
MC Galaxy has more exciting news to share with his fans this year… for now let’s start the year with Love from the MCG Camp!

click link to download http://www.angle909ja.com/2017/01/download-mp3-mc-galaxy-your-love.html

(1) (Reply)

[throwback] Wizkid - Tease Me (bad Guys) / [music] Flavour – "Awele" Feat. Umu Obiligbo / [NEW SONG] Zlatan Ibile - Yeye Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.