Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,193 members, 7,957,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:52 PM

Guide To Prolong Mobile Phone Battery Life || Www.naijaram.com - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Guide To Prolong Mobile Phone Battery Life || Www.naijaram.com (347 Views)

Foldable Dual-usb Solar-powered Phone Battery Charger / ✈✳✅ 9hours Battery Life Laptop ( 2016 Dell Latitude E5470 Core I5 ) / Prolong The Lifespan Of Your Solar Or Inverter Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guide To Prolong Mobile Phone Battery Life || Www.naijaram.com by youngram: 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
GUIDE TO PROLONG MOBILE PHONE BATTERY LIFE
Hello our dear Visitor! How will you feel when you take hours to charge your phone and your battery runs flat in just few hours?
I will disclose some important tips to help you reverse this case and make your battery charge in short period and last longer.
1. FAKE BATTERY!
Yes! i would not joke about this! it might be fake! i didnt say its fake so dont hold that against me, you see your phone has a particular voltage of battery that can control it effectively, if your phone battery neglects to meet this then it will get depleted speedier regardless of the fact that it takes 24hours to completely get charged.
FOLLOW THESE PROCEDURES
Get another battery and before you purchase ensure it truly meet your phone necessities such as voltage.
2. WEAK BATTERY
It is safe to say that you are questioning if your battery can ever get powerless? beyond any doubt it can! the following are things that can weak the battery:
3. CHARGING AND OPERATING THE PHONE
4. THE PHONE SHUTDOWN BEFORE YOU CHARGE
5. USING POWER BANK THAT HAS A LOW VOLTAGE TO CHARGE YOUR PHONE.
Other things to safe your battery life include:
- Avoid working the phone while charging it.
- Avoid using a powerbank with low voltage yield, it may not give your telephone the required power, in this way weakening your battery.
- Charging with a fake charger or charger with low voltage.
4. IDLE NETWORK
Some Network usefulness on the Phone can truly lynch your battery life, you wanna know how? lets accept you open your program and visit http://www.Naijaram.com , facebook or other sites, then you forget to off your data.
It won't just run down your battery but it will likewise run down your data while running some foundation application.
DO THIS.
- Ensure that your mobile data is off when not in use.
- Put the phone in Flight Mode while charging(it accelerates the charging).
- Reduce your phone screen brightness.
- You may not really require the 3G/4G Service so turn it off. The 2G ought to serve you unless you're in an enviroment with poor service.
- Use the headset, earpiece, when making calls. Avoid using loud speaker on calls.
- If its a java or symbian phone, off the keypad light
- Switch off bluetooth instantly after use.
- Disable vibration on phone. It discharges and debilitates battery dynamic.

Follow us at www.Naijaram.com

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Fix Your Ict Issues / Have U heard About De New Uchat / Sell Your Perfect Money Funds To Me @410 Per Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.