Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

MMM Participant Threatens To Kill Owner Mavrodi If He Doesn't Pay Him His Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Participant Threatens To Kill Owner Mavrodi If He Doesn't Pay Him His Money (676 Views)

"MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant / "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Participant Threatens To Kill Owner Mavrodi If He Doesn't Pay Him His Money by Nnamdisblog(m): 11:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
MMM Nigeria participant, Nzu Treasure has threatened to kill owner, Mavrodi with his father's charm if he doesn't refund the money he invested into the Ponzi scheme in two weeks.

Nzu Treasure says, he has been unable to get his money back nearly 7 days after MMM unfreeze participants accounts.

Since MMM Nigeria lifted the suspension on all frozen accounts on Friday, January 13th a day earlier scheduled, no one has been paid raising fear the Ponzi scheme has finally CRASHED.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/01/mmm-participant-threatens-to-kill-owner-mavrodi.html

Re: MMM Participant Threatens To Kill Owner Mavrodi If He Doesn't Pay Him His Money by naza9ja(m): 11:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
I like this guy. grin
Re: MMM Participant Threatens To Kill Owner Mavrodi If He Doesn't Pay Him His Money by Dabigbroda(m): 11:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
ok
Re: MMM Participant Threatens To Kill Owner Mavrodi If He Doesn't Pay Him His Money by Jostico: 11:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
Of a person but not
Re: MMM Participant Threatens To Kill Owner Mavrodi If He Doesn't Pay Him His Money by haywire1: 11:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
If u r involve in d scheme nd u no get juju to use revenge for mmm not paying ur money, contact me fast for a strong juju with a projectile strenght, fastest velocity of light nd strong nuclear wave that can reach Russia grin grin grin grin

#
Re: MMM Participant Threatens To Kill Owner Mavrodi If He Doesn't Pay Him His Money by realestworld(m): 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
lol. TOGETHER WE CHANGE THE WORLD.
anybody when advertise mmm again make una beat am naked. mmm is dead. i thank the mod who keeps alerting the gullible people with sad news of mmm daily.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Threatens To Kill Owner Mavrodi If He Doesn't Pay Him His Money by DestinyCHILD1: 11:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lol! Empty threat! Your gullibility masked your level of reasoning that you couldn't read in-between the line before investing.
Re: MMM Participant Threatens To Kill Owner Mavrodi If He Doesn't Pay Him His Money by EMXTAN1(m): 12:07am On Jan 20, 2017
that poster is mad!!? if he dies why wil u get d money? if u wan kill person, start with ur sense, though it seems dead anyway
Re: MMM Participant Threatens To Kill Owner Mavrodi If He Doesn't Pay Him His Money by drealaz24(m): 12:23am On Jan 20, 2017
The best thing mmmite can do for the media is totally ignore them. Don't open to read any MMM thread. Ignore them totally while you continue to build the structure back to normal. please pass this around.

(1) (Reply)

Free Bitcoins + $4 Coupon For Aliexpress App / Urgently In Need Of Business Partners. (Expired!!) / How To Make Cool Ten (10,000) Thousand Naira With Alat By Wema Bank.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.