Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

HILTON Graduate Finesse Programme 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / HILTON Graduate Finesse Programme 2017 (2002 Views)

Apply For Shell Livewire Regional Programme 2017 / Apply For The GSK Graduate Commercial Management Future Leaders Programme 2017 / African Development Bank Internship Programme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HILTON Graduate Finesse Programme 2017 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
I just got this mail from Hilton, who else got shortlisted?

Dear Finesse Candidate,
Congratulations!
Following your application for the 2017 EMEA Finesse Financial Graduate Program intake, I am delighted toinform you that you have been shortlisted for the 2nd phase of our application process.
I kindly ask you to complete an online SHL Verbal,
Numerical and Occupational Personality
Questionnaire (OPQ) Assessment before Friday the
27th of January.
As part of your registration, you will need to create a password (please write this down in order to
remember it) followed by entering your personal
data. You can complete the tests in both English and
your mother tongue. You will receive an automated
message from CEB SHL with the direct links to
complete both online assessments.
In case you might have any questions, please do let
me know. I would like to wish you all the best for
both assessments and am looking forward to receive your results.
Best regards from Amsterdam, Jeroen
JEROEN VREDENBURG
Graduate Recruitment Intern, Europe, Middle East &
Africa
Talent Acquisition
Re: HILTON Graduate Finesse Programme 2017 by pappiloo: 1:27am On Jan 20, 2017
i did
Re: HILTON Graduate Finesse Programme 2017 by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 20, 2017
pappiloo:
i did
do you have any shl pdf that could be helpful for the test? It's like a lot of folks didn't apply
Re: HILTON Graduate Finesse Programme 2017 by pappiloo: 1:09am On Jan 23, 2017
maybe bro...but i dont have any material on them. i just pratice during tje test. they have a practise section
Re: HILTON Graduate Finesse Programme 2017 by nmreports: 2:14am On Jan 23, 2017
Nice
Re: HILTON Graduate Finesse Programme 2017 by DeeOLAG: 12:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hi...I got d mail too. But I don't understand. I opened the link to log in, but it kept showing wrong username and password. Is the online test to be written bfor 27th?
Re: HILTON Graduate Finesse Programme 2017 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hmm,make una prepare well.The recruitment process is something else!!
Re: HILTON Graduate Finesse Programme 2017 by MistaBabz: 2:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
Rolly83:
Hmm,make una prepare well.The recruitment process is something else!!
Please don't demoralize their morale. Recruitment process in Hilton Worldwide is free & fair no favouritism I attest to that, the Human Resources Department are good people. All the best guys
Re: HILTON Graduate Finesse Programme 2017 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
MistaBabz:
Please don't demoralize their morale. Recruitment process in Hilton Worldwide is free & fair no favouritism I attest to that, the Human Resources Department are good people. All the best guys

Hello,im not demoralizing anyone.I was just trying to inform hopefuls that the recruitment process is very tedious!!

(1) (Reply)

Technoglass Industries Limited Recruitment For An Entry Level Trainee / Ecobank's Interview / Saipem Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.