Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Help Am Having Problems With My Firstbank Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Am Having Problems With My Firstbank Account (723 Views)

Money Transferred To UBA Landed In Firstbank Account: Nibss Goes Wrong / Firstbank Introduces Contactless Naira Mastercard / Firstbank Targets 30m Accounts In Four Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Am Having Problems With My Firstbank Account by Jasson(m): 12:10am On Jan 20, 2017
Really don't know if this the right place to post this but......m a student so i have an account with first bank but its has been dormant for more than 6 months so i paid in 15k into it..wen i tried withdrawing it d atm kept rejecting my card...i went to d bank to report so they told me it has been dormant for more Dan 6 months....so they gave me 4 forms to fill before they activate it for me....first 2 forms are for me... Remaining dey said i should find sumone who has current account wif first bank to fill n sign one ov d form...d second i should find sumone who opened his first bank account with either national id or voters card.....av been trying to find dz remain 2 for 2weeks nw....nw m in serious dept...90 percent ov d student opened savings acct......nw my question is dat is it possible to just close d account down n get my money even without activating it....really need yur answer
Re: Help Am Having Problems With My Firstbank Account by zoneboy: 12:22am On Jan 20, 2017
Gobe undecided
Re: Help Am Having Problems With My Firstbank Account by Arnoldy(m): 12:49am On Jan 20, 2017
You can't close down the account without activating and at d same time get your money. Activate, collect your money and if you feel like closing it good for you but I'll advice you keep it running as the new state of the account will b more reasonable than a student account in d long run

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please I'm In Need Of A Tailor Who Can Make Face Caps And Bags / 2015/16:top Nigerians Ruling Ghana Economically. / Exchange Rates: Naira Improves To N460 To The Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.