Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

3 Methods Of Increasing Sale In 2017 - Www.tetpreneur.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Methods Of Increasing Sale In 2017 - Www.tetpreneur.com (366 Views)

Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations / Worries Over Increasing Beer Parlours In Lagos - FRSC / Earn A Lifetime Stream Of Increasing Income When You Invest In Oceanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Methods Of Increasing Sale In 2017 - Www.tetpreneur.com by Olubendeji: 5:08am On Jan 20, 2017
Last year has gone for good. This is a new year. What is your plan towards your business? Irrespective of your area of business, what works last year is not sufficient to make success this year.
This year, there is no time for trial and error. I have carefully come up with this 3 aspect of your business you can improve to better maximise opportunities found in this year.

Administrative

Do you have an employee(s) or you are self-employed? Whatever the case. There are some decisions you made last year that slows the growth of your business. What challenge(s) do you face that you could not overcome? Is your employee lacking in certain skill? If any, solve it out.

Conquer your fear. Learn to maximise your time. Your highest investment is your TIME. Be more creative. Set SMART goals/targets for yourself. It is necessary you define how much you want to make for the year. Then, break it down to month then day.

This should not repeat itself this year. Work on yourself, work on your employee. Grow your employee and they will grow your business.

Check the causes of the decline last year and make sure you prevent them this year

Marketing

Are you satisfy with your sale last year? No, I guess. You can do better than that. Check out your mission statement; What products.services do you have to offer? Who are those in need of it? How much do they have to pay? Was your price too high or low? These are questions you need to review.

Your biggest sale last year should be your least sale this year. Look out for new ways you can improve customer relationship.

I advise you learn from those who have gone ahead of you in your industry.

Online Presence

If you had about 1000 likes last year on your facebook business page. This year, you should be aiming towards 10000 likes. Begin to work towards having your website and app. Contact Me to Get Your Professional Website Today

Increase your online presence. Take full advantage of the internet.

Do these three things and your business will drastically improve this year. I wish you a blessed and prosperous year.

Your comments are welcome.

Thank you.

http://www.tetpreneur.com/2017/01/3-methods-of-increasing-sale-in-2017.html

(1) (Reply)

Used 25 Litres Vegetable Gallons Are Needed For Supply In A Large Quantity / Be Part Of FREE Career Changing-platform That Is Going Down In Lagos This Feb / Aluminum Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.