Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:34 PM

Azuofia-Edda Community Of Abakaliki Attacked, Properties Destroyed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Azuofia-Edda Community Of Abakaliki Attacked, Properties Destroyed (16835 Views)

Revenge: Police Burn Houses In Aba, Properties Destroyed (Photos) / Many Arrested, Properties Destroyed As Lagos Task Force Storm Shrine In #ikeja / Aguleri & Umuleri Clash In Anambra, Heads Broken, Properties Destroyed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azuofia-Edda Community Of Abakaliki Attacked, Properties Destroyed by nonsoanyadike: 8:31am On Jan 20, 2017
God help us[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Azuofia-Edda Community Of Abakaliki Attacked, Properties Destroyed by Temidayo9(m): 8:31am On Jan 20, 2017
Every region now have there own type of FULANI.... its well with Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Azuofia-Edda Community Of Abakaliki Attacked, Properties Destroyed by CXLVII: 8:31am On Jan 20, 2017
Thank God it's not Herdsmen!

2 Likes

Re: Azuofia-Edda Community Of Abakaliki Attacked, Properties Destroyed by gbishman: 8:33am On Jan 20, 2017
Does the state not have a governor? If it does why does the president have meddle into their affairs.
Re: Azuofia-Edda Community Of Abakaliki Attacked, Properties Destroyed by SuperBlack: 8:34am On Jan 20, 2017
Daniel058:
it's true bro, it's happening here in ebonyi
where are you Reporting From or are you just telling Stories of the Past?
Re: Azuofia-Edda Community Of Abakaliki Attacked, Properties Destroyed by greenermodels: 8:38am On Jan 20, 2017
SuperBlack:
Abakiliki attacking Abakiliki. When Fulani animals will come to attack them now, they would want the Weak President to come and carry Gun and defend them.
the attackers are from cross river state.

2 Likes

Re: Azuofia-Edda Community Of Abakaliki Attacked, Properties Destroyed by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 20, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Kai!
Very sad. I think its high time these villagers go to sleep with arms and ammunitions to protect themselves.

This sole call government is not ready to do anything good for the masses except themselves.

The earlier we all understand this, the better it will be for us all.

When the unrighteous is on the throne, people suffers.
Its quite unfortunate

Everyone in this country should have guns, not just villagers
Re: Azuofia-Edda Community Of Abakaliki Attacked, Properties Destroyed by Daniel058(m): 8:41am On Jan 20, 2017
SuperBlack:
where are you Reporting From or are you just telling Stories of the Past?
from Izzi clan in ebonyi State.. It's between my peoples and cross riverians.

1 Like

Re: Azuofia-Edda Community Of Abakaliki Attacked, Properties Destroyed by SuperBlack: 8:46am On Jan 20, 2017
Daniel058:
from Izzi clan in ebonyi State.. It's between my peoples and cross riverians.
Are you Live on the Radio Tv or just on faceless Nairaland?
Re: Azuofia-Edda Community Of Abakaliki Attacked, Properties Destroyed by Daniel058(m): 8:49am On Jan 20, 2017
SuperBlack:
Are you Live on the Radio Tv or just on faceless Nairaland?
am I the op? It's either you agree or disagree, I have told you what I know, BTW who are you?
Re: Azuofia-Edda Community Of Abakaliki Attacked, Properties Destroyed by osuofia2(m): 8:52am On Jan 20, 2017
instead of them to unite against the Fulanis They are fighting them selves
Re: Azuofia-Edda Community Of Abakaliki Attacked, Properties Destroyed by Guyman02: 8:52am On Jan 20, 2017
SuperBlack:
Abakiliki attacking Abakiliki. When Fulani animals will come to attack them now, they would want the Weak President to come and carry Gun and defend them.

You didnt read the article before commenting, the attackers were from Obubra in Cross River State not Abakaliki
Re: Azuofia-Edda Community Of Abakaliki Attacked, Properties Destroyed by mvem(m): 8:53am On Jan 20, 2017
Everything na Federal government....What has the state government done.This is no herdsman, a case of brothers killing themselves possibly for land.....how has the people planned to solve the situation.The LG and state gov What are they doing....This ebonyi crisis i know have been going on ever since even before the present administration....You dont see this happening in some other part of the country.
Re: Azuofia-Edda Community Of Abakaliki Attacked, Properties Destroyed by Omoluabi16(m): 8:53am On Jan 20, 2017
I don't understand.What is the connection between cross river and ebonyi? we just can't live in peace.everybody wants to kill. smh
Re: Azuofia-Edda Community Of Abakaliki Attacked, Properties Destroyed by femolii: 8:57am On Jan 20, 2017
Osus people dont hv anything to say again since is not hausa or yorubas that attack them but the people is telling them indirectly that their are not part of osus south east.
Re: Azuofia-Edda Community Of Abakaliki Attacked, Properties Destroyed by basty: 9:04am On Jan 20, 2017
PMB caused Agulleri and Umulleri ?

IPOB killing IPOB. Give them the Republic and you will see rivers of blood
Re: Azuofia-Edda Community Of Abakaliki Attacked, Properties Destroyed by jamislaw(m): 9:30am On Jan 20, 2017
Na them them.
Re: Azuofia-Edda Community Of Abakaliki Attacked, Properties Destroyed by ademijuwonlo(f): 9:33am On Jan 20, 2017
God ll have mercy on this nation. Am tired of hearing bad news.
Re: Azuofia-Edda Community Of Abakaliki Attacked, Properties Destroyed by LadyMessi(f): 9:36am On Jan 20, 2017
Daniel058:
NDU NKALENGU!! UNU HANA ANYI GA-ANYI KPATA NKU HUBE OGU!!

NDU KROSS RIVER, BU GUNU B'ANYI MERU UNU??

ODUKWA EJO EJI NWUNNE! ......... CHUKWU MERE NDIYA EBERE.

1 Like

Re: Azuofia-Edda Community Of Abakaliki Attacked, Properties Destroyed by LadyMessi(f): 9:39am On Jan 20, 2017
SuperBlack:

Oga! I don't really think you read the post. It is Cross river attacking Abakaliki and not the other way round.
Re: Azuofia-Edda Community Of Abakaliki Attacked, Properties Destroyed by HENRY940: 9:45am On Jan 20, 2017
And I quote.....

"Federal Government............... will only react if it concerns any of their friends or families."

Nailed it
Re: Azuofia-Edda Community Of Abakaliki Attacked, Properties Destroyed by murphyibiam15(m): 9:53am On Jan 20, 2017
LadyMessi:

seems u are from ohaozara
Re: Azuofia-Edda Community Of Abakaliki Attacked, Properties Destroyed by Daniel058(m): 10:10am On Jan 20, 2017
LadyMessi:

cheesy

Ami oo
Re: Azuofia-Edda Community Of Abakaliki Attacked, Properties Destroyed by SuperBlack: 10:31am On Jan 20, 2017
Guyman02:

You didnt read the article before commenting, the attackers were from Obubra in Cross River State not Abakaliki
Actually i read it very well.
Re: Azuofia-Edda Community Of Abakaliki Attacked, Properties Destroyed by SuperBlack: 10:35am On Jan 20, 2017
Daniel058:
am I the op? It's either you agree or disagree, I have told you what I know, BTW who are you?

I want to how many trucks of Soldiers and Policemen to send over there. Tell me where you're reporting from
Re: Azuofia-Edda Community Of Abakaliki Attacked, Properties Destroyed by mamaa88(f): 10:41am On Jan 20, 2017
Let me tell you all the full story,a boy from Cross River was riding with a girl when he beheaded and the girl was told they didnt come for her that the boy's head was needed to burial a chief, from one part of Abakiliki,so Ogurude,Ofomgbogha1 Ofomgbogha 3,Ofomgbogha 4,and other parts went to fight Abakiliki and also cut head,they went and destroy many places but now the situation. have calm down
Re: Azuofia-Edda Community Of Abakaliki Attacked, Properties Destroyed by Abagworo(m): 11:15am On Jan 20, 2017
Whatever the story Ohaneze should call for peace while the radical groups show why we should take them serious. Obubra is too tiny a conglomerate to challenge Ndigbo.
Re: Azuofia-Edda Community Of Abakaliki Attacked, Properties Destroyed by eunisam: 11:25am On Jan 20, 2017
NegeduGrace:
this country need serious prayers,,we have so many powerful men of God in this country other people leave their countries to come n see them for a miracle yet this country is still in a serious turmoil..instead of the masses to put head together since the federal government decided to sit back n watch,na them come the kill themselves..all is well!

all is not well and you know it
Re: Azuofia-Edda Community Of Abakaliki Attacked, Properties Destroyed by room089: 11:30am On Jan 20, 2017
Dis one no be fulani herdsmen but Biafran herdsmen
Re: Azuofia-Edda Community Of Abakaliki Attacked, Properties Destroyed by segunk1(m): 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
My God what's this country turning into, no more peace in the country, when the hausas started we thought it was a joke now eastern part again, I cannot imagine the east turning to themselves in this feast with the strong bond they always had for each other, small time u lld hear from the west.....

God! where is safe in this country again and our stupid leaders are doing nothing untill it happens that's when you see them deploying soldiers upandan, our flag doesn't symbolise peace and unity anymore.
This country is tearing apart bit by bit. I pray God should please restore back our peace and unity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alert - Club Konnect - A Nairaland Ad Fraud? / EFCC Gives Obaigbena Two-week Ultimatum To Refund N670m / Chained Promise Ude Rescued In Ogun By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.