Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Samsung Galaxy Tab 750 For Sale - Cash Or Swap - N40,000 only - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy Tab 750 For Sale - Cash Or Swap - N40,000 only (1145 Views)

Infinix Hot 9 Launched With Mediatek Helio A25 Soc: Below N40,000? / I Tried Vlogging With A N40,000 Phone / Phone For Swap With Extra Cash or Sale for #5,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy Tab 750 For Sale - Cash Or Swap - N40,000 only by aikfrank(m): 8:13am On Jan 20, 2017
Presently am even confused about the pricing, i will simply sell to the highest bidder. Am selling cos i want to get a smaller screen phone which i can carry about easily. I need to replace my BlackBerry as we are not longer wanted on the SmartPhone netwrok angry

This phone currently costs $499 at Amazon, and let's assume you buy presently with Paypal at N400, that's = N199,600

I can accept a swap, let me know what you are offering, and how much you want to add. Just let me know your deal.

I have been using this phone for almost 1 year now, phone is fully functional, clean and has no fault!

See some notes about this Phone: http://androidadvices.com/galaxy-tab-750-best-tablet-reasons/

Phone SPEC:

Design and Specification
At 26.65 cm, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 750 is equipped with one of the slimmest and largest screens of any tablet in the market. The form factor of the tablet is the tablet. It is also immensely lightweight at just 565g. The high definition TFT screen has a 1280 x 800 WXGA display. It also has a high pixel density of 149ppi. The device runs on an Android Honeycomb operating system, and is also provided with an Android browser. Processing instructions and accessing multiple applications is made easy with the 1GHz dual core processor. This enables the seamless movement from one application or window to another.

Camera and Multimedia
The Galaxy Tab 750 is provided with a 2MP Front and 3MP Rear camera. It also has a Flash (rear0 and Auto Focus options. It has Gray, Negative, and Sepia photo effects besides the White Balancing feature. Normal and Self shot modes are available, too. The double speakers also capture and allow you to enjoy high quality sound besides HD images. He Full HD Playback option allows users to enjoy the real cinema experience.

Connectivity

The GSM & EDGE band include 850/900/1800/1900 MHz and the 3G band is 800/950/1900/2100 MHz. Multi-slot (Class 33) GPRS is another essential feature. It also has Bluetooth 3.0, USB, USB mass storage MTP support, Wi-fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Samsung Kies PC Sync Application, and TV Output with HDMI feature.

Battery and Memory
A 7000 mAh battery powers the Galaxy Tab 750. The stand-by time for 2G can be up to 2,120 hours and 3G up to 1840 hours. The device has a 16GB internal memory

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 750 For Sale - Cash Or Swap - N40,000 only by aikfrank(m): 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
Available...
Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 750 For Sale - Cash Or Swap - N40,000 only by okonja(m): 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
aikfrank:
Presently am even confused about the pricing, i will simply sell to the highest bidder. I need to replace my BlackBerry as we are not longer wanterd on the SmartPhone network angry

Sorry about that but you don't need to feel bad,

Simply delete your Whatsapp n reinstall it.

Or

Install 1Mobile market app (Its an Android app store for bb10). Then install Whatsapp from it...doing so, you are using Whatsapp android version
Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 750 For Sale - Cash Or Swap - N40,000 only by yunnyp(m): 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
aikfrank:
Presently am even confused about the pricing, i will simply sell to the highest bidder. Am selling cos i want to get a smaller screen phone which i can carry about easily. I need to replace my BlackBerry as we are not longer wanted on the SmartPhone netwrok angry

This phone currently costs $499 at Amazon, and let's assume you buy presently with Paypal at N400, that's = N199,600

I can accept a swap, let me know what you are offering, and how much you want to add. Just let me know your deal.

I have been using this phone for almost 1 year now, phone is fully functional, clean and has no fault!

See some notes about this Phone: http://androidadvices.com/galaxy-tab-750-best-tablet-reasons/

Phone SPEC:

Design and Specification
At 26.65 cm, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 750 is equipped with one of the slimmest and largest screens of any tablet in the market. The form factor of the tablet is the tablet. It is also immensely lightweight at just 565g. The high definition TFT screen has a 1280 x 800 WXGA display. It also has a high pixel density of 149ppi. The device runs on an Android Honeycomb operating system, and is also provided with an Android browser. Processing instructions and accessing multiple applications is made easy with the 1GHz dual core processor. This enables the seamless movement from one application or window to another.

Camera and Multimedia
The Galaxy Tab 750 is provided with a 2MP Front and 3MP Rear camera. It also has a Flash (rear0 and Auto Focus options. It has Gray, Negative, and Sepia photo effects besides the White Balancing feature. Normal and Self shot modes are available, too. The double speakers also capture and allow you to enjoy high quality sound besides HD images. He Full HD Playback option allows users to enjoy the real cinema experience.

Connectivity

The GSM & EDGE band include 850/900/1800/1900 MHz and the 3G band is 800/950/1900/2100 MHz. Multi-slot (Class 33) GPRS is another essential feature. It also has Bluetooth 3.0, USB, USB mass storage MTP support, Wi-fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Samsung Kies PC Sync Application, and TV Output with HDMI feature.

Battery and Memory
A 7000 mAh battery powers the Galaxy Tab 750. The stand-by time for 2G can be up to 2,120 hours and 3G up to 1840 hours. The device has a 16GB internal memory

What of the sale price?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 750 For Sale - Cash Or Swap - N40,000 only by aikfrank(m): 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2017
yunnyp:

What of the sale price?

Price added.

N40,000 only. If i see a good swap deal, i can swap for less
Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 750 For Sale - Cash Or Swap - N40,000 only by yunnyp(m): 5:16am On Feb 02, 2017
aikfrank:

Price added.
N40,000 only. If i see a good swap deal, i can swap for less
Last price?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 750 For Sale - Cash Or Swap - N40,000 only by aikfrank(m): 8:41am On Feb 02, 2017
yunnyp:

Last price?

Make an offer
Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 750 For Sale - Cash Or Swap - N40,000 only by elea: 9:45am On Feb 02, 2017
Post your items for Swap, sell or gift, visit
yuswap.com and post free ads

(1) (Reply)

The Boss #takecharge / Xiaomi Mi A1, Xiaomi's 1st Android One Phone, Full Specifications And Price / Please I Need Help Unlocking My Huawei Mifi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.