Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

Why Is That? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is That? (699 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is That? by scemchee(m): 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2009
Why is it so that there is no privacy in NL? it makes the whole setting boring, that is how i feel don't know about you guys.
Re: Why Is That? by yme1(f): 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2009
he he he is it because of the little talk am having with my baby in the other thread that made you create this thread shocked shocked
am shocked undecided
Re: Why Is That? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2009
what do you mean by no privacy?

true, gbeborun plenty for here sha, but its a general thing everywhere- even in real life some people make it their business to constantly poke their noses in other people's business.

there's a "movement" now to remove anonymity from the web.

but if you need privacy then use YIM or email and hope the other party is discreet. grin grin
Re: Why Is That? by scemchee(m): 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2009
there's a "movement" now to remove anonymity from the web.

then i support that movement.
Re: Why Is That? by SisiKill1: 4:22pm On Nov 27, 2009
What kinda privacy? Last I checked you are not being forced to put up you pix. . .Your real pix and on one has a gun to your head to write your real name. So what kinda privacy are ya talking about?
Re: Why Is That? by scemchee(m): 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

What kinda privacy? Last I checked you are not being forced to put up you pix. . .Your real pix and on one has a gun to your head to write your real name. So what kinda privacy are ya talking about?

madam know it all, what do u understand by privacy, before you open that rubbish you call mouth. ITK.
Re: Why Is That? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2009
Pub-lic. Fo-rum.

All together now cheesy
Re: Why Is That? by Secretz(f): 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2009
^^^^^ lol.
Re: Why Is That? by ebinom(f): 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2009
scemchee:

Why is it so that there is no privacy in NL? it makes the whole setting boring, that is how i feel don't know about you guys.

what do you mean privacy? no one says upload your picture or use your real name ohhhh.if you want privacy then don't subscribe to forums or don't use the net for heavens sake grin
Re: Why Is That? by scemchee(m): 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2009
ebinom:

what do you mean privacy? no one says upload your picture or use your real name ohhhh.if you want privacy then don't subscribe to forums or don't use the net for heavens sake grin

just another wounded lion who don't hear English or has poor understanding. am not surprised maybe you are among those who still suck their mothers breast. over fed babes.
Re: Why Is That? by puskin: 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2009
Ah-ah!!
Why all these talk.

(1) (Reply)

Africans Find Unlikely Education At Ukraine Universities / Re: Show Of Shame : As Police Parade 9 Corrupt Officers / Great Men That Can Heal Mr President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.