Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Engagement Ring In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Engagement Ring In New Photo (42821 Views)

Davido's Fiancée, Chioma Flaunts Her Engagement Ring (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her ‘massive Watermelon’, Fans Go Gaga(photo) / Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Thigh In A Revealing Outfit, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Engagement Ring In New Photo by gisthit: 9:39am On Jan 20, 2017
Seems like everything is now okay with the Churchills. Few days after her husband shared a throwback photo of them at one of his charity events, Tonto Dikeh has shared a new photo on her Instagram page showing off her massive canary yellow diamond engagement ring. She captioned it

"Small girl with a very big God". And yes, that's her engagement ring."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPeTGjzDxV-/?taken-by=tontolet&hl=en

Source - http://www.gisthit.com/2017/01/small-girl-with-very-big-god-tonto.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Engagement Ring In New Photo by gisthit: 9:39am On Jan 20, 2017
smiley

CHECKOUT MORE ADORABLE PHOTOS OF THE MOTHER OF ONE @@@

www.gisthit.com/2017/01/small-girl-with-very-big-god-tonto.html
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Engagement Ring In New Photo by Topestbilly(m): 9:42am On Jan 20, 2017
U ar childish for removing his name from your instagram account that fast.

You need to be careful cos dis churchhill guy seems to be a good man.

Enjoy as your love adventure goes on.....

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Engagement Ring In New Photo by midehi2(f): 9:43am On Jan 20, 2017
I hope its not engagement ring from another man sad

25 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Engagement Ring In New Photo by gbegemaster(m): 9:45am On Jan 20, 2017
midehi2:
I hope its not engagement ring from another man sad
True. Am confused.

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Engagement Ring In New Photo by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:46am On Jan 20, 2017
can't d keep secrets for once?

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Engagement Ring In New Photo by Nixiepie(f): 10:27am On Jan 20, 2017
So? make we cook stone undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Engagement Ring In New Photo by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 20, 2017
This lady needs to stay off social media for once!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Engagement Ring In New Photo by Vision4God: 11:14am On Jan 20, 2017
We have seen it. D ring looks good
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Engagement Ring In New Photo by rosalieene(f): 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mtcheewwee undecided undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Engagement Ring In New Photo by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
She looks amazinball.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Engagement Ring In New Photo by NegeduGrace(f): 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
this is why is not good to act too fast, ,think before you do things n if not until these celebrities learn how to keep their private life from social media na so them go dey inside problem..i respect the male celebrities alot, check the likes of Ramsey noah,desmond elliot,yul edochie etc who's marriages re still waxing strong..some one like queen nwokoye who doesn't privatize her life is enjoying her marital life..now that she has gained the attention n pity she craved for..make we rest..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Engagement Ring In New Photo by Janetessy(f): 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ok oooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Engagement Ring In New Photo by veekid(m): 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2017

her Chops
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Engagement Ring In New Photo by FuckTheMod: 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
Retired olosho

Karma now at work grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Engagement Ring In New Photo by VickyRotex(f): 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
That cartoon grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Engagement Ring In New Photo by dayleke: 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
"GOODLUCK" to them...
They just need "PATIENCE".....
If they don't "CHANGE"....
Their cries go sound like "BWA AAAAA".....
LoL......

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Engagement Ring In New Photo by LesbianBoy(m): 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
I have nothing to say undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Engagement Ring In New Photo by Ekakamba: 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
When part disc 2 go comot?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Engagement Ring In New Photo by intercom: 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
Another MMM in the making
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Engagement Ring In New Photo by Genea(f): 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
Me like her make up kiss

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Engagement Ring In New Photo by shugacaneman: 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
Immaturity!!! He's money will keep bringing u back because without him there lil or nothing u can achieve anymore. Desperate Housewife!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Engagement Ring In New Photo by mccoy47(m): 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
Anything to be on the news!
Mtchewww
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Engagement Ring In New Photo by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
Once an olosho
Always an olosho

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Engagement Ring In New Photo by Weedcrusher: 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
And so?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Engagement Ring In New Photo by slurryeye: 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
Idgas

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Engagement Ring In New Photo by talkeverytime: 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
Na wa o, how this take concern us na

Read Here : 5 Signs to know if your Girlfriend is a "Cheerful Giver"

http://talkeverytime..co.id/2017/01/5-signs-to-know-if-your-girlfriend-is_19.html
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Engagement Ring In New Photo by Ekakamba: 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
I'm interested in Get Help but my money dey pend for MMM.. .I go hala you after my meeting with Mavrodi.
softwerk:
shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Engagement Ring In New Photo by Switup: 3:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
Pls i want to understand. Is it like Tonto dike left her husband and is now engaged again to him??
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Engagement Ring In New Photo by Bibi294(f): 3:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
Will she now add Churchill to her name on insta again.... Childish adult
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Engagement Ring In New Photo by fpeter(f): 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
Pretty POKO kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ayo Makun Poses In Matching Outfit With Family, Enjoying Their Vacation / Victor Moses' Son Brentley (Photo) / Harrysong Speaks After Police Arrest: They Can't Pull Us Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.